You’re drunk! Russian station NTV think Man City are Manchester United [Picture]
Russian station NTV committed a cardinal football sin on Wednesday: they confused Manchester City with Manchester United.
In a segment ahead of City’s Champions League group match away at CSKA Moscow, NTV dropped a clanger by flashing the logo on Man United on the screen.
The badge of the Red Devils appeared on the screen for the opening 15 seconds of the news report, which was more than enough time for the FAIL to get spread from Russia to further afield.
Watch a screenshot of Russian station NTV confusing Man City with Manchester United below (the video can be seen here.)
- Liverpool owners approach Jurgen Klopp & still expect to challenge for title this ...
- Man City’s Samir Nasri tells French TV he wouldn’t play for the national te...
- Dutch football freestyler Soufiane Touzani owned Man City’s youngsters (Video)
- Man City Women’s striker Natasha Harding’s interview gets rudely interrupte...
- Man United’s Morgan Schneiderlin scores a cracking volley at France training (video)
- Man United playmaker Juan Mata plays FIFA 16 v Spencer FC (video)
- Manchester United legend David Beckham reveals his toughest ever opponent (Video)
- Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge taunts Man United over Thomas Muller pursuit (Quotes)