You’re drunk! Russian station NTV think Man City are Manchester United [Picture]
- October 23, 2013
Russian station NTV committed a cardinal football sin on Wednesday: they confused Manchester City with Manchester United.
In a segment ahead of City’s Champions League group match away at CSKA Moscow, NTV dropped a clanger by flashing the logo on Man United on the screen.
The badge of the Red Devils appeared on the screen for the opening 15 seconds of the news report, which was more than enough time for the FAIL to get spread from Russia to further afield.
Watch a screenshot of Russian station NTV confusing Man City with Manchester United below (the video can be seen here.)
- Arsenal to beat Man City in the race to sign teenager Ismael Bennacer [L’Equipe]
- Classy: Stevan Jovetic pens farewell message to Man City on Instagram
- Watch highlights of Raheem Sterling’s excellent performance for Man City v Vietna...
- Raheem Sterling bags a brilliant brace in 8-1 Man City win v Vietnam XI (Highlights)
- Raheem Sterling scored a first-time out of the box curler for Man City v Vietnam XI (Vi...
- Vietnamese fan burns 10 tickets to Man City game due to players attitudes (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi