You’re drunk! Russian station NTV think Man City are Manchester United [Picture]
Russian station NTV committed a cardinal football sin on Wednesday: they confused Manchester City with Manchester United.
In a segment ahead of City’s Champions League group match away at CSKA Moscow, NTV dropped a clanger by flashing the logo on Man United on the screen.
The badge of the Red Devils appeared on the screen for the opening 15 seconds of the news report, which was more than enough time for the FAIL to get spread from Russia to further afield.
Watch a screenshot of Russian station NTV confusing Man City with Manchester United below (the video can be seen here.)
Watch Live Stream
- Man City table pong challenge: Gael Clichy v Fabian Delph (video)December 7, 2016
- Celtic fan gets arrested in Manchester for one of the stupidest ever reasonsDecember 7, 2016
- Who is Phil Foden? Man City name 16-year-old in UCL squad vs CelticDecember 6, 2016
- Watch Willian’s goal for Chelsea at Man City from the perfect angle (video)December 6, 2016
- It will be cold: Zlatan Ibrahimovic previews Zorya v Man UnitedDecember 8, 2016
- Chelsea & Man United battle to sign a top Premier League defender in January [Times]December 8, 2016
- Man United’s Henrikh Mkhitaryan offers blunt assessment of the Ukrainian League (Video)December 8, 2016
- Manchester United’s Phil Jones shows Zlatan how frozen the Zorya Luhansk pitch is (Video)December 8, 2016