- Arsenal negotiating with Palermo to lower asking price of £31m-rated Paulo Dybala [Fichajes]
- Manchester United may sit in fourth place but that position flatters them [Graphic]
- Arsenal competing with Man United and Chelsea to sign Real Madrid defender Raphael Varane [Star]
- Flashback Friday! Caller can’t understand why (Finnish) goalkeeper Antti Niemi hasn’t been called up for Scotland
- Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers tries his luck on Mastermind [Parody Video]
You’re drunk! Russian station NTV think Man City are Manchester United [Picture]
Russian station NTV committed a cardinal football sin on Wednesday: they confused Manchester City with Manchester United.
In a segment ahead of City’s Champions League group match away at CSKA Moscow, NTV dropped a clanger by flashing the logo on Man United on the screen.
The badge of the Red Devils appeared on the screen for the opening 15 seconds of the news report, which was more than enough time for the FAIL to get spread from Russia to further afield.
Watch a screenshot of Russian station NTV confusing Man City with Manchester United below (the video can be seen here.)
- Updated: October 23, 2013