You Stay Classy: Aristide Bancé (Burkina Faso) trolls and goads Algeria after scoring late penalty by diving in front of keeper!
- October 14, 2013
As explained in the previous post, Burkina Faso 3 – Algeria 2 was a spicy affair.
The Stalllions won a controversial late penalty to edge thee 1st leg, and the Algerians were outraged with the decision.
There was all sorts of mud-slinging going on as Aristide Bancé waited to take the pressure penalty, so when he finally got to take it and score, he milked it for all it was worth.
At first appearing to trot back for tip-off, Bance then returned to the Algerian goal-mouth to troll CSKA Sofia keeper Rais M’Bolhi, by diving right in front of him!
The Algerian defence were incensed and looked ready to knock his block off for such a trolling affront, before the ref stepped in to calm the situation.
Watch Aristide Bancé stay classy and troll the Algerians after scoring on the clip below.
[gthumb id=”364675″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...