- Wigan owner Dave Whelan charged by FA over antisemitic and racist remarks
- Class! Valencia prepare for Barcelona match with keepy-uppie rondo game in training [Video]
- Worries grow for Brazil legend Pele as he’s moved to special care unit in Sao Paolo hospital
- Universitario concede in stoppage time after goalkeeper goes to opposition box for corner
- The numbers behind Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere’s injury problems [Graphic]
You, Stay, Classy! A female Manchester City fan wore a ‘Clunge 69′ shirt to Wigan game today
What can you say about a supporter wearing a ‘Clunge 69′ shirt?
A female Man City fan wore the trashy personalized shirt to the Wigan game today.
To think, she must have actually had to go into a sports shop and said: ‘I’d like Clunge 69′ please. Oh yes it’s for me.”
You, stay, classy!
- Updated: March 9, 2014