You, Stay, Classy! A female Manchester City fan wore a ‘Clunge 69’ shirt to Wigan game today
What can you say about a supporter wearing a ‘Clunge 69’ shirt?
A female Man City fan wore the trashy personalized shirt to the Wigan game today.
To think, she must have actually had to go into a sports shop and said: ‘I’d like Clunge 69’ please. Oh yes it’s for me.”
You, stay, classy!
Watch Live Stream
- Journalist asks Pep about Man City not winning a tackle in 35 mins v Leicester. He didn’t like it (Video)December 10, 2016
- It’s not all Pep’s fault: Man City’s defensive signings over last 7 years are awfulDecember 10, 2016
- Jamie Carragher & the internet lay into Pep Guardiola & the Man City defenceDecember 10, 2016
- Pep Guardiola claims FIFA need to change the way substitutes workDecember 10, 2016
- Spurs old boy Pascal Chimbonda claims Jimmy Bullard used to pleasure himself in public (Video)November 1, 2016
- Looks like Warren Joyce’s days at Man United are overNovember 1, 2016
- Wigan Athletic try to troll Blackburn Rovers on Twitter but it backfires [Tweets]October 7, 2016
- Liverpool goalkeeper Adam Bogdan has a complete ‘mare for Wigan (video)September 14, 2016