You, Stay, Classy! A female Manchester City fan wore a ‘Clunge 69′ shirt to Wigan game today
- March 9, 2014
What can you say about a supporter wearing a ‘Clunge 69′ shirt?
A female Man City fan wore the trashy personalized shirt to the Wigan game today.
To think, she must have actually had to go into a sports shop and said: ‘I’d like Clunge 69′ please. Oh yes it’s for me.”
You, stay, classy!
- Respect: Manchester City fan gets United tattoo for charity
- Guardian 2015-16 Preview: Can Manchester City win their title back? (Video)
- Man City’s Raheem Sterling blocks Liverpool Echo journo James Pearce on Twitter
- Former Man City striker Mario Balotelli is told that his Liverpool career is over [Inde...
- Man United set to offer Jonny Evans plus cash in a bid to sign Chelsea target John Ston...
- Manchester City’s Edin Dzeko agrees personal terms with Roma [Sky Italia]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi