You shouldn’t get too close! Liverpool’s Luis Suarez made fun of Jordanian defender Sharif Adnan during a corner
- November 21, 2013
Jordanian defender Sharif Adnan should just ask Branislav Ivanovic about what can happen when you get too close to Luis Suarez.
Liverpool’s centre-forward got irritated during Uruguay’s World Cup playoff against Jordan when Suarez felt too crowd by opponent Adnan.
After Suarez had won the South Americans a corner, the Anfield attacker found Adnan stuck to him like glue as players prepared themselves for the set-play.
Looking to get some breathing room, Suarez evaded the clutches of Adnan by jogging over to take the corner himself, while the Liverpool forward mocked his opponent to come ojin him by the corner flag as he made his move.
Watch Luis Suarez make fun of Jordanian defender Sharif Adnan during a corner below.
- Barcelona’s Adama Traore en route to England for Liverpool medical [SPORT]
- Emre Can produced sublime skill & a wonderful dribble during Liverpool’s win...
- Joao Carlos Teixeira’s impressive individual highlights for Liverpool v Swindon (...
- Watch Christian Benteke’s goalscoring debut for Liverpool v Swindon (Video)
- Watch Roberto Firmino’s highlights on his Liverpool debut v Swindon (Video)
- Liverpool offer €17m for Real Madrid attacker Denis Cheryshev [AS]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi