- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
You shouldn’t get too close! Liverpool’s Luis Suarez made fun of Jordanian defender Sharif Adnan during a corner
Jordanian defender Sharif Adnan should just ask Branislav Ivanovic about what can happen when you get too close to Luis Suarez.
Liverpool’s centre-forward got irritated during Uruguay’s World Cup playoff against Jordan when Suarez felt too crowd by opponent Adnan.
After Suarez had won the South Americans a corner, the Anfield attacker found Adnan stuck to him like glue as players prepared themselves for the set-play.
Looking to get some breathing room, Suarez evaded the clutches of Adnan by jogging over to take the corner himself, while the Liverpool forward mocked his opponent to come ojin him by the corner flag as he made his move.
Watch Luis Suarez make fun of Jordanian defender Sharif Adnan during a corner below.
- Updated: November 21, 2013