You shouldn’t get too close! Liverpool’s Luis Suarez made fun of Jordanian defender Sharif Adnan during a corner
- November 21, 2013
Jordanian defender Sharif Adnan should just ask Branislav Ivanovic about what can happen when you get too close to Luis Suarez.
Liverpool’s centre-forward got irritated during Uruguay’s World Cup playoff against Jordan when Suarez felt too crowd by opponent Adnan.
After Suarez had won the South Americans a corner, the Anfield attacker found Adnan stuck to him like glue as players prepared themselves for the set-play.
Looking to get some breathing room, Suarez evaded the clutches of Adnan by jogging over to take the corner himself, while the Liverpool forward mocked his opponent to come ojin him by the corner flag as he made his move.
Watch Luis Suarez make fun of Jordanian defender Sharif Adnan during a corner below.
- Europa League Draw: Liverpool & Tottenham get relatively easy groups
- Lazar Markovic set to quit Liverpool this season to move to Turkey on loan [Echo]
- Luis Suarez names his favourite Premier League player, and it’s a former Liverpoo...
- Mario Balotelli didn’t know one of his Liverpool teammates despite having played ...
- Jordon Ibe scores his own volley at Liverpool training (Video)
- Daniel Sturridge celebrates return to Liverpool training with several Instagram posts
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...