You Plonker! Sevilla midfielder Piotr Trochowski missed an open goal against Real Sociedad
- September 28, 2013
29-year-old German international Piotr Trochowski missed an epic goalscoring opportunity on Saturday night at Real Sociedad.
With his side leading 1-0, Trochowski had the easiest chance to double his team’s advantage when he received a squared pass six yards in front of an open net.
Incredibly Trochowski skewed his shot wide for what will likely turn out to be the miss of the weekend.
Watch Sevilla’s Piotr Trochowski miss an open goal against Real Sociedad below.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...