- Michael Owen slated hard on Twitter during first half of Aston Villa v Liverpool [Best Tweets]
- Gareth Bale out of Atletico Madrid 2nd leg, will miss 2-4 weeks [Cope]
- Screamer: An 89th minute 45 yard golazo winner from the American 3rd tier [Video]
- Louis van Gaal got pretty angry with a journalist in Chelsea presser [video]
- Newcastle v Tottenham [Team Sheets]
You need sunglasses to look at this! Arsenal’s Frimpong goes overboard on his Xmas lights [Picture]
- December 20, 2013
Arsenal’s sometimes-play-football midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong has decorated his house with the most bombastic display Christmas lights.
Lighting up his house like he wanted to be spotted from space, the Arsenal midfielder wrote out his nickname “DENCH” in bright lights outside his home, while barely an inch of his property went untouched by his OTT Xmas decorations.
The Arsenal midfielder tagged up picture uploaded onto Instagram with the strapline: Christmas lights up feeling Xmas is coming soon @lethalbizzle #happy #christma
See how Arsenal’s Frimpong went way overboard on his Christmas lights below.