You need sunglasses to look at this! Arsenal’s Frimpong goes overboard on his Xmas lights [Picture]
Arsenal’s sometimes-play-football midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong has decorated his house with the most bombastic display Christmas lights.
Lighting up his house like he wanted to be spotted from space, the Arsenal midfielder wrote out his nickname “DENCH” in bright lights outside his home, while barely an inch of his property went untouched by his OTT Xmas decorations.
The Arsenal midfielder tagged up picture uploaded onto Instagram with the strapline: Christmas lights up feeling Xmas is coming soon @lethalbizzle #happy #christma
See how Arsenal’s Frimpong went way overboard on his Christmas lights below.
Watch Live Stream
- Pep Guardiola claims FIFA need to change the way substitutes workDecember 10, 2016
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez explains why he named his dogs Atom & Humber (Video)December 9, 2016
- Arsene Wenger literally laughs off rumour about Mesut Ozil (Video)December 9, 2016
- Olivier Giroud sits down to discuss his career highlights (Video)December 9, 2016
- Former Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong leaves Russia after being released from his contractApril 5, 2016
- Emmanuel Frimpong Trolls ex-Arsenal team mate Wojciech Szczesny on TwitterFebruary 2, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong produces brilliant Snapchat mock-up of Wenger trolling MourinhoAugust 3, 2015
- FIFA challenge Russian FA for failing to punish racial abusers of FrimpongJuly 24, 2015