You need sunglasses to look at this! Arsenal’s Frimpong goes overboard on his Xmas lights [Picture]
- December 20, 2013
Arsenal’s sometimes-play-football midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong has decorated his house with the most bombastic display Christmas lights.
Lighting up his house like he wanted to be spotted from space, the Arsenal midfielder wrote out his nickname “DENCH” in bright lights outside his home, while barely an inch of his property went untouched by his OTT Xmas decorations.
The Arsenal midfielder tagged up picture uploaded onto Instagram with the strapline: Christmas lights up feeling Xmas is coming soon @lethalbizzle #happy #christma
See how Arsenal’s Frimpong went way overboard on his Christmas lights below.
- Double whammy for Man United: Sergio Ramos wants to stay put, Schneiderlin prefers Arse...
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez won Chile the Copa America with a glorious penalty [Videos]
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez & Leo Messi shared warm embrace before Copa America...
- Arsenal fans (incl. Piers Morgan) mock Robin van Persie on Twitter ahead of Fenerbahçe ...
- ‘I am a Lion': Lukas Podolski officially unveiled as a Galatasaray player
- Galatasaray confirm Lukas Podolski will sign contract today, drawing his Arsenal career...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi