You nasty bastard! Al Nassr’s Saud Hamoud hocks a lugie into Nawaf Al Shuwaye’s beard
- February 27, 2013
An incident reminiscent of when Frank Rijkaard spat at Rudi Voller was remade on Wednesday night in Kuwait.
Al Nassr picked up a 3-2 win at Al Arabi in the domestic UAFA Cup, however the cup tie was marred by shocking scens at the fulltime whistle as the players from both sides clashed.
The catalyst for the melle was a disgusting moment as Al Nassr’s Saud Hamoud hocked a tangy, lumpy-looking lugie straight into the beard of opponent Nawaf Al Shuwaye. After being hit Al Shuwaye instantly turned on Hamoud, and within moments players from both sides had piled into the mix.
Watch Al Nassr’s Saud Hamoud appalling behaviour below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...