You nasty bastard! Al Nassr’s Saud Hamoud hocks a lugie into Nawaf Al Shuwaye’s beard
- February 27, 2013
An incident reminiscent of when Frank Rijkaard spat at Rudi Voller was remade on Wednesday night in Kuwait.
Al Nassr picked up a 3-2 win at Al Arabi in the domestic UAFA Cup, however the cup tie was marred by shocking scens at the fulltime whistle as the players from both sides clashed.
The catalyst for the melle was a disgusting moment as Al Nassr’s Saud Hamoud hocked a tangy, lumpy-looking lugie straight into the beard of opponent Nawaf Al Shuwaye. After being hit Al Shuwaye instantly turned on Hamoud, and within moments players from both sides had piled into the mix.
Watch Al Nassr’s Saud Hamoud appalling behaviour below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi