You Hypocrite! Shakhtar goal cheat Luiz Adriano complains after Zenit score from a sneaky free-kick
- January 22, 2013
Shakhtar Donetsk forward Luiz Adriano has some giant cojones.
Back at the end of November the Ukrainian-based Brazilian striker established himself as public enemy number one after the attacker scored a disgraceful goal against Nordsjælland in the Champions League.
To rewind, Luiz Adriano broke footballing fair-play convention when he seized upon a returned pass towards the Nordsjælland keeper from a drop-ball to round the goalie and score.
On Tuesday Luiz Adriano was back in action as his Shakhtar team took on Zenit St. Petersburg in a friendly, and just after the half hour the Russians levelled the match as a quick, sneaky free-kick was played to Konstantin Zyryanov and the 35-year-old pro slipped a tidy shot into the far post.
But then came Donetsk’s cry-baby reaction.
Unhappy at thinking Zenit took an illegal free-kick the Ukrainian players, Luiz Adriano included, started whinging to ref that the goal should be ruled out. Happily the officials ignored those protests.
Karma is a bitch.
Watch Zenit’s sneaky goal & Shakhtar’s bad reaction below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...