You Hypocrite! Shakhtar goal cheat Luiz Adriano complains after Zenit score from a sneaky free-kick
- January 22, 2013
Shakhtar Donetsk forward Luiz Adriano has some giant cojones.
Back at the end of November the Ukrainian-based Brazilian striker established himself as public enemy number one after the attacker scored a disgraceful goal against Nordsjælland in the Champions League.
To rewind, Luiz Adriano broke footballing fair-play convention when he seized upon a returned pass towards the Nordsjælland keeper from a drop-ball to round the goalie and score.
On Tuesday Luiz Adriano was back in action as his Shakhtar team took on Zenit St. Petersburg in a friendly, and just after the half hour the Russians levelled the match as a quick, sneaky free-kick was played to Konstantin Zyryanov and the 35-year-old pro slipped a tidy shot into the far post.
But then came Donetsk’s cry-baby reaction.
Unhappy at thinking Zenit took an illegal free-kick the Ukrainian players, Luiz Adriano included, started whinging to ref that the goal should be ruled out. Happily the officials ignored those protests.
Karma is a bitch.
Watch Zenit’s sneaky goal & Shakhtar’s bad reaction below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi