- Jermain Defoe’s dream five-a-side team features Luka Modric and Steven Gerrard [Video]
- Man United target Aymeric Laporte wants move but Bilbao won’t sell for less than £31m buy-out clause
- Real Madrid unveil new signing Lucas Silva to the media [Video]
- Victor Valdes makes his first Man United appearance for the U21s vs Liverpool U21s [Vine]
- Robin van Persie: Scoring five goals against Cambridge isn’t easy but we must make our own luck
You gotta be kidding! A striker in Peru posts his entry for the worst miss of the season
An abysmal miss was spotted in Peru’s top flight on Saturday.
Ramón Rodríguez, a 36-year-old striker, fluffed a glorious opportunity to score for Cienciano against León de Huánuco when he skied a shot over the bar from barely two yards out.
As is often the case in these ever-so-common occurrences, Rodríguez had the goal at his mercy as he stood in front of a completely unguarded net.
Watch the appalling miss from Peru on Saturday below.
- Updated: November 16, 2013