- Liverpool target Aston Villa’s Fabian Delph as Steven Gerrard replacement [Mirror]
- Eden Hazard agrees £52m Chelsea deal taking him through to 2020 [Sun]
- FC United of Manchester sing songs for Eric Cantona and The Busby Babes [Video]
- Jose Mourinho tells Talksport he was ‘inches away’ from signing Thierry Henry – for Barça!
- Spurs’ Emmanuel Adebayor posts tribute to Thierry Henry with picture of pair from Arsenal days
You couldn’t make this up: Mike Tyson now follows Liverpool’s Luis Suarez on Twitter
Amid all the hate which has been targetted in Luis Suarez’s direction ever since he bit Branislav Ivanovic, the Liverpool striker has managed to acquire one new significant fan.
The Uruguayan hitman has found a friend is former boxing legend Iron Mike Tyson, who himself felt the full fury of the world’s attention after the heavyweight bit off a piece of Evander Holyfield.
Tyson began following Suarez’s Twitter account straight after Liverpool drew 2-2 with Chelsea, and it didn’t take long for everyone to notice.
Below is picture confirmation that Tyson is now a Suarez fan
- Updated: April 22, 2013