You can’t beat the SAS! Liverpool have the best strike partnership in Europe! [Infographic]
Liverpool strikers Danny Sturridge and Luis Suarez are officially the highest scoring striker partnership in Europe.
After bagging 39 goals in toal this season, they have scored 4 more than Cristiano Ronaldo and Karim Benzema at Real Madrid and 8 more than the fearsome Atletico Madrid and PSG strikers.
The form of their two front-men had led to Liverpool dreaming of winning the Premier League, especially with all of their rivals dropping precious points.
With both strikers firing out of all cylinders, the SAS consisting out of Suarez and Sturridge will be looking to add to their already impressive tally and confirm their status amongst established names such as Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Edinson Cavani and Cristiano Ronaldo.
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp makes it clear Sturridge will remain at club [Mirror]December 2, 2016
- Mesut Ozil fails to recreates Daniel Sturridge’s Europa League Final goal (Video)December 1, 2016
- Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge posts heart-warming Steven Gerrard tribute [Instagram]November 25, 2016
- Roles reversed as Southampton hope to sign a Liverpool star [Express]November 23, 2016
- Liverpool & Spurs eyeing January move for Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez [Mirror]December 9, 2016
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp leaps to the defence of Loris Karius after Bournemouth defeat (Video)December 9, 2016
- Gary Neville responds to Liverpool goalkeeper Loris Karius on InstagramDecember 9, 2016
- Nominees for inaugural FIFA Fan Award announced: Liverpool and Iceland supporters includedDecember 9, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo not included in the most expensive XI in world football [CIES]December 6, 2016
- Steven Gerrard reveals how Luis Suarez hooked him up for El ClasicoDecember 4, 2016
- Luis Suarez’s goal for Barcelona v Real Madrid shouldn’t have been allowedDecember 3, 2016
- Ex Liverpool striker Luis Suarez pens long and emotional Steven Gerrard tributeNovember 24, 2016