- Schalke’s Dennis Aogo has volunteered getting food to the needy for Xmas with his mum [Pictures]
- Rio Ferdinand dresses as Santa, tells people not to drink too much over Christmas [Instagram]
- The FIFA 2015 HONEST trailer is Awesome!!! [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s Christmas message features some cracking recent Man United goals!
- Neymar bleaches his beard white for Christmas!
Yeovil manager Gary Johnson trains boxing-gloved ballboys on how to do a ‘Charlie Morgan’
If you thought the Eden Hazard ballboy fiasco as over, it’s not.
A brilliant new video has emerged of Yeovil manager Gary Johnson adding his comic genius in the mix, as the gaffer trained a gang of ballboys on how to do a ‘Charlie Morgan’.
In an interview on Yeovil’s Youtube channel the League One manager Johnson talked about how “our ballboys have done well this year. And we’re training them up for the next game. And if ya’ don’t… lads, start practicing lying on the ball and trying to get it off each other.”
- Updated: January 29, 2013