- Liverpool’s Simon Mignolet talks about his turnaround in form pre-Aston Villa [Video]
- Nacer Chadli and Andros Townsend captain game of Football-Tennis at Spurs training [Video]
- NUTS: Marseille’s Florian Thauvin pulls off slick Elastico-Nutmeg v Nantes [GIF]
- Jose Mourinho urges Manchester City not to sack old foe Pellegrini [Sun]
- Jose Mourinho has an interesting theory to explain why Chelsea receive so much online hate [Video]
Yeovil manager Gary Johnson trains boxing-gloved ballboys on how to do a ‘Charlie Morgan’
- January 29, 2013
If you thought the Eden Hazard ballboy fiasco as over, it’s not.
A brilliant new video has emerged of Yeovil manager Gary Johnson adding his comic genius in the mix, as the gaffer trained a gang of ballboys on how to do a ‘Charlie Morgan’.
In an interview on Yeovil’s Youtube channel the League One manager Johnson talked about how “our ballboys have done well this year. And we’re training them up for the next game. And if ya’ don’t… lads, start practicing lying on the ball and trying to get it off each other.”