Yeovil manager Gary Johnson trains boxing-gloved ballboys on how to do a ‘Charlie Morgan’
- January 29, 2013
If you thought the Eden Hazard ballboy fiasco as over, it’s not.
A brilliant new video has emerged of Yeovil manager Gary Johnson adding his comic genius in the mix, as the gaffer trained a gang of ballboys on how to do a ‘Charlie Morgan’.
In an interview on Yeovil’s Youtube channel the League One manager Johnson talked about how “our ballboys have done well this year. And we’re training them up for the next game. And if ya’ don’t… lads, start practicing lying on the ball and trying to get it off each other.”
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...