Yeovil manager Gary Johnson trains boxing-gloved ballboys on how to do a ‘Charlie Morgan’
- January 29, 2013
If you thought the Eden Hazard ballboy fiasco as over, it’s not.
A brilliant new video has emerged of Yeovil manager Gary Johnson adding his comic genius in the mix, as the gaffer trained a gang of ballboys on how to do a ‘Charlie Morgan’.
In an interview on Yeovil’s Youtube channel the League One manager Johnson talked about how “our ballboys have done well this year. And we’re training them up for the next game. And if ya’ don’t… lads, start practicing lying on the ball and trying to get it off each other.”
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi