Yevhen Konoplyanka undergoing Liverpool medical in Ukraine in final hour of Deadline Day [Sky Sports]
- January 31, 2014
With just a half an hour more or less remaining before the transfer window is slammed shut, Yevhen Konoplyanka is now finally undergoing his Liverpool medical in Ukraine, according to Sky Sports.
Sky maintain that negotiations over the £15m transfer are still ongoing, with reports of myriad agents wanting a slice of the pie being a major stumbling block in the process.
Just picture the scene in Ukraine with Konoplyanka frantically doing his medical while the suits hurriedly thrash out the contract in the next room!
Deadline day eh!
Will they make it before 11pm?!
- Arsenal have shown interest in €21m rated Real Madrid starlet Denis Cheryshev [AS]
- Fail: Liverpool advertise kits of new signings but spell Adam Bogdan’s name wrong...
- Liverpool fans laugh off claims they could sign Toni Kroos from Real Madrid for £35m [T...
- Barcelona’s Adama Traore en route to England for Liverpool medical [SPORT]
- Emre Can produced sublime skill & a wonderful dribble during Liverpool’s win...
- Joao Carlos Teixeira’s impressive individual highlights for Liverpool v Swindon (...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi