- Tite reveals Ancelotti wants to sign Cruzeiro’s Lucas Silva for Real, Perez wants Marco Reus
- TV cameras missed violent punch-up between City’s Vincent Kompany & Bayern’s Franck Ribery [Eurosport]
- Borussia Dortmund trained in London’s Regent’s Park before the Arsenal game [Pictures]
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Unfair to single out Steven Gerrard, he’s carried this club’ [Video]
- Liverpool fan channels call for Steven Gerrard to be returned to Number 10 role [Video]
Yevhen Konoplyanka undergoing Liverpool medical in Ukraine in final hour of Deadline Day [Sky Sports]
With just a half an hour more or less remaining before the transfer window is slammed shut, Yevhen Konoplyanka is now finally undergoing his Liverpool medical in Ukraine, according to Sky Sports.
Sky maintain that negotiations over the £15m transfer are still ongoing, with reports of myriad agents wanting a slice of the pie being a major stumbling block in the process.
Just picture the scene in Ukraine with Konoplyanka frantically doing his medical while the suits hurriedly thrash out the contract in the next room!
Deadline day eh!
Will they make it before 11pm?!
- Updated: January 31, 2014