Yevhen Konoplyanka undergoing Liverpool medical in Ukraine in final hour of Deadline Day [Sky Sports]
- January 31, 2014
With just a half an hour more or less remaining before the transfer window is slammed shut, Yevhen Konoplyanka is now finally undergoing his Liverpool medical in Ukraine, according to Sky Sports.
Sky maintain that negotiations over the £15m transfer are still ongoing, with reports of myriad agents wanting a slice of the pie being a major stumbling block in the process.
Just picture the scene in Ukraine with Konoplyanka frantically doing his medical while the suits hurriedly thrash out the contract in the next room!
Deadline day eh!
Will they make it before 11pm?!
- Lazar Markovic set to quit Liverpool this season to move to Turkey on loan [Echo]
- Luis Suarez names his favourite Premier League player, and it’s a former Liverpoo...
- Mario Balotelli didn’t know one of his Liverpool teammates despite having played ...
- Jordon Ibe scores his own volley at Liverpool training (Video)
- Daniel Sturridge celebrates return to Liverpool training with several Instagram posts
- Injury-plagued Daniel Sturridge returned to Liverpool training on Thursday (Pictures)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...