- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Yaya Toure tells Manchester City: ‘Prove you want me to stay for life’ [Sun Sport]
Birthday boy Yaya Tour’s bizarre situation at Manchester City has taken a new turn, with tomorrow’s Sun claiming Toure’s issued an ultimatum to the club’s hierarchy.
With all sorts of theories doing the rounds, mainly that his agent sparked all of this birthday nonsense to increase his player’s (and his own) pay packet, City are now apparently planning to show full commitment to their neglected multi-millionaire.
And Toure’s told them: ‘Prove it”, i.e. by adding a few zeros to his contract.
And having Krusty the Clown and all his best friends round for his next birthday party?
- Updated: May 21, 2014