Yaya Toure tells Manchester City: ‘Prove you want me to stay for life’ [Sun Sport]
- May 21, 2014
Birthday boy Yaya Tour’s bizarre situation at Manchester City has taken a new turn, with tomorrow’s Sun claiming Toure’s issued an ultimatum to the club’s hierarchy.
With all sorts of theories doing the rounds, mainly that his agent sparked all of this birthday nonsense to increase his player’s (and his own) pay packet, City are now apparently planning to show full commitment to their neglected multi-millionaire.
And Toure’s told them: ‘Prove it”, i.e. by adding a few zeros to his contract.
And having Krusty the Clown and all his best friends round for his next birthday party?
- Man City offer Bayer Leverkusen €35m for winger Karim Bellarabi [Hamburger Morgenpost]
- Man United’s Rafael da Silva snapped wearing a shirt with a Man City looking badg...
- Man City captain Vincent Kompany is back in training, practising overhead kicks [video]
- Rio Ferdinand brushes off claims Sergio Ramos would pick Man City over Man United [Video]
- Sport detail the Chelsea & Man City offers for Paul Pogba
- John Guidetti gave a crazy interview after Sweden U21s smashed Denmark [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi