Yaya Toure tells Manchester City: ‘Prove you want me to stay for life’ [Sun Sport]
- May 21, 2014
Birthday boy Yaya Tour’s bizarre situation at Manchester City has taken a new turn, with tomorrow’s Sun claiming Toure’s issued an ultimatum to the club’s hierarchy.
With all sorts of theories doing the rounds, mainly that his agent sparked all of this birthday nonsense to increase his player’s (and his own) pay packet, City are now apparently planning to show full commitment to their neglected multi-millionaire.
And Toure’s told them: ‘Prove it”, i.e. by adding a few zeros to his contract.
And having Krusty the Clown and all his best friends round for his next birthday party?
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- Rating the starting XIs of the Premier League top 6, ft. Chelsea & Arsenal (video)
- Gary Neville purrs over Manchester City’s strength in depth after De Bruyne signi...
- Kevin De Bruyne gives first interview since signing for Manchester City (Video)
- Manchester City officially sign Kevin De Bruyne from Wolfsburg [Vine & Best Tweets]
- Man City’s Vincent Kompany tries to defend a goal against 100 kids at the same ti...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...