Yaya Toure tells Manchester City: ‘Prove you want me to stay for life’ [Sun Sport]
Birthday boy Yaya Tour’s bizarre situation at Manchester City has taken a new turn, with tomorrow’s Sun claiming Toure’s issued an ultimatum to the club’s hierarchy.
With all sorts of theories doing the rounds, mainly that his agent sparked all of this birthday nonsense to increase his player’s (and his own) pay packet, City are now apparently planning to show full commitment to their neglected multi-millionaire.
And Toure’s told them: ‘Prove it”, i.e. by adding a few zeros to his contract.
And having Krusty the Clown and all his best friends round for his next birthday party?
Watch Live Stream
- Joe Hart starts as captain for Man City but poster of him outside Etihad has vanishedAugust 24, 2016
- Man City v Steaua Bucharest: Champions League preview, line-ups & predictionsAugust 24, 2016
- Slaven Bilic confirms West Ham are chasing a Man City strikerAugust 24, 2016
- Eliaquim Mangala’s Man City departure should see Chelsea finally land a defender [Times]August 24, 2016
- Farewell: Pep Guardiola comments on Joe Hart and Yaya Toure’s futures at Man CityAugust 19, 2016
- How Man City’s Yaya Toure is turning into Chelsea’s Winston BogardeAugust 16, 2016
- Pep Guardiola is giving Yaya Toure the Bastian Schweinsteiger treatment at Man CityAugust 15, 2016
- Pep drops Hart, Yaya Toure cut from squad: Manchester City v Sunderland [Team Sheets]August 13, 2016