- QUITTER! Roy Keane ‘relinquished his role’ as Aston Villa assistant manager
- Wenger on Arsenal injuries: Szczesny hasn’t trained, Arteta out, Sanogo ‘problems’ & Welbeck knock
- Why Lionel Messi’s records don’t really matter, it’s about the way he plays football [Ray Hudson Raw]
- FIFA & the Qatar World Cup bid are torn to shreds on Have I Got News for You [Official Video]
- Luke Shaw’s injury worse than 1st thought, he maybe out for Man United for 6 weeks [Telegraph]
Yaya Toure tells Manchester City: ‘Prove you want me to stay for life’ [Sun Sport]
Birthday boy Yaya Tour’s bizarre situation at Manchester City has taken a new turn, with tomorrow’s Sun claiming Toure’s issued an ultimatum to the club’s hierarchy.
With all sorts of theories doing the rounds, mainly that his agent sparked all of this birthday nonsense to increase his player’s (and his own) pay packet, City are now apparently planning to show full commitment to their neglected multi-millionaire.
And Toure’s told them: ‘Prove it”, i.e. by adding a few zeros to his contract.
And having Krusty the Clown and all his best friends round for his next birthday party?
- Updated: May 21, 2014