- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Steven Gerrard is the best player I’ve ever worked with’ [Video]
- Bacary Sagna post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘The fans were magic’ [Video]
- Pellegrini post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘Including winning penalty, Aguero scored 3 and a half goals! [Video]
- Pep Guardiola post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘One of my proudest nights as a manager’ [Video]
- Layvin Kurzawa denies rumour Manchester City invited him to Bayern game, watched CL at home
Yaya Toure forced to ditch plans for a Manchester City exit [Star]
Tomorrow’s Star make out that Yaya hasn’t exactly come to the decision through true love for City, rather he didn’t have much choice in the end.
Ever since his agent’s birthday cake farce, it’s been quite evident that Toure had designs on a move away this summer, with PSG his favoured destination.
But with no bid forthcoming from the Parisians, Yaya was left with an alleged bid from Man United, which he turned down due to his desire for a move to the Continent.
With said bid never materializing, it appears Toure has been forced to throw his lot in with current employers City, so as not to lose any more face with the fans, before they all caught on to his game.
- Updated: July 18, 2014