Yaya Toure forced to ditch plans for a Manchester City exit [Star]
- July 18, 2014
Tomorrow’s Star make out that Yaya hasn’t exactly come to the decision through true love for City, rather he didn’t have much choice in the end.
Ever since his agent’s birthday cake farce, it’s been quite evident that Toure had designs on a move away this summer, with PSG his favoured destination.
But with no bid forthcoming from the Parisians, Yaya was left with an alleged bid from Man United, which he turned down due to his desire for a move to the Continent.
With said bid never materializing, it appears Toure has been forced to throw his lot in with current employers City, so as not to lose any more face with the fans, before they all caught on to his game.
- Arsenal to beat Man City in the race to sign teenager Ismael Bennacer [L’Equipe]
- Classy: Stevan Jovetic pens farewell message to Man City on Instagram
- Watch highlights of Raheem Sterling’s excellent performance for Man City v Vietna...
- Raheem Sterling bags a brilliant brace in 8-1 Man City win v Vietnam XI (Highlights)
- Raheem Sterling scored a first-time out of the box curler for Man City v Vietnam XI (Vi...
- Vietnamese fan burns 10 tickets to Man City game due to players attitudes (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi