Yaya Sanogo was the 1st person to comment on Arsenal’s Facebook page after the Bayern CL draw [Picture]
- December 16, 2013
So far this season Yaya Sanogo has only played nine minutes for Arsene Wenger’s team way back in August, however the French striker was quick out the blocks to comment on the Gunners Champions League draw against Bayern Munich.
While most Arsenal fans may be thinking the Gunners got the hardest draw possible against Pep Guardiola’s brilliant Bavarians, 20-year-old Sanogo was bullish about Arsenal’s chances against the Germans.
Arsenal’s official Facebook page announced the last-16 tie saying: “It’s Bayern again! What’s your reaction to the Champions League draw?” Yaya Sanogo simply commented “No problem!!!”
A copy of the entry on Arsenal’s Facebook page is above, while a recap of who Yaya Sanogo is is below.
- Augsberg defender Abdul Rahman Baba agrees personal terms With Chelsea [Bild]
- Arsenal legend Ian Wright strangely takes to Twitter to beg his old club to sign Real M...
- Aaron Ramsey thinks Theo Walcott is set for a prolific season (Video)
- Arsene Wenger has £42m to splash out on a striker; Karim Benzema tops his list [Cadena ...
- A week after Chuba Akpom said he wanted to stay at Arsenal, he joins Hull on loan (Pict...
- Arsenal stars like Petr Cech & Olivier Giroud photobomb unsuspecting fans (Officia...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi