Xabi Alonso has decided not to extend contract at Real Madrid; Juventus and Liverpool alerted [Cadena Ser]
- December 20, 2013
Real Madrid and Spain central midfielder Xabi Alonso is certainly one of the best passers in world football.
The former Liverpool star has struggled with injury in recent times and at age 32, his time at Real Madrid may be coming to an end.
According to Spanish newspaper Cadena Ser, Xabi Alonso has decided not to extend his contract at the Bernabeu.
This has immediately alerted Juventus and Liverpool but don’t expect just these two clubs to be vying for his signature.
The Spaniard’s contract runs out in the summer and with well over 100 caps, his experience, as well as his undeniable talent, would be welcomed in almost any club in Europe.
- Juventus bid farewell to Arturo Vidal after four glorious years at the club (Video)
- Done Deal: Bayern Munich replace Man United’s Bastian Schweinsteiger with Arturo ...
- Adrian Mutu tells a comedy story about a Zlatan Ibrahimovic nightmare at Juventus [Cost...
- Marco Reus runs the length of the pitch, nutmegs Bonucci and scores solo beauty (Video)
- Dortmund’s Aubameyang finishes off brilliant counter-attack versus Juventus (Video)
- American fans go wild as Andrea Pirlo produces skill in NYC FC Rondo session (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi