- Watch Lionel Messi watch his Barcelona tribute for becoming La Liga top goal scorer
- AC Milan v Inter Milan: Watch a live stream of the Derby della Madonnina – available in UK
- Liverpool linked to £10m bid for Norwich’s Nathan Redmond in the Sunday Star [Picture]
- Superfan Claude doesn’t think Gunners will make top 4 after Man United loss [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Mario Balotelli turns up at the boxing, surely out of Crystal Palace v Liverpool
WTF were you doing? Croatia’s Ivan Perisic passes the ball straight to Defour, who plays in Lukaku to score for Belgium
Belgium were far superior to Croatia in the first half of their World Cup qualifier, taking a 2-0 lead into the break courtesy of a Romelu Lukaku brace.
But they were given a big helping hand in taking the lead, when Ivan Perisic, under no pressure and for no apparent reason, passed the ball straight to Stephen Defour, who had the speed of thought to play Lukaku through to do the necessary.
A great combination between and Lukaku, but WTF was Perisic doing? Surely he saw Defour just five yards away from him?!
[gthumb id="363738" size="large" autoplay="1"]
- Updated: October 11, 2013