WTF were you doing? Croatia’s Ivan Perisic passes the ball straight to Defour, who plays in Lukaku to score for Belgium
- October 11, 2013
Belgium were far superior to Croatia in the first half of their World Cup qualifier, taking a 2-0 lead into the break courtesy of a Romelu Lukaku brace.
But they were given a big helping hand in taking the lead, when Ivan Perisic, under no pressure and for no apparent reason, passed the ball straight to Stephen Defour, who had the speed of thought to play Lukaku through to do the necessary.
A great combination between and Lukaku, but WTF was Perisic doing? Surely he saw Defour just five yards away from him?!
[gthumb id=”363738″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Benteke’s transfer fee to Liverpool dwarfs Eden Hazard’s cost, or what Man ...
- Thibaut Courtois praises Wales and Gareth Bale after Belgium’s defeat [Video]
- Wales v Belgium: The big match preview for the Euro 2016 qualifier [Video]
- Belgium paper Sportwereld had an eye-catching picture of Man United’s Marouane Fe...
- Outrageous Acca: Back Belgium, Italy & Holland to win at enormous 28/1 odds!!!
- Belgium release brilliant fan footage of game v France [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi