WTF were you doing? Croatia’s Ivan Perisic passes the ball straight to Defour, who plays in Lukaku to score for Belgium
Belgium were far superior to Croatia in the first half of their World Cup qualifier, taking a 2-0 lead into the break courtesy of a Romelu Lukaku brace.
But they were given a big helping hand in taking the lead, when Ivan Perisic, under no pressure and for no apparent reason, passed the ball straight to Stephen Defour, who had the speed of thought to play Lukaku through to do the necessary.
A great combination between and Lukaku, but WTF was Perisic doing? Surely he saw Defour just five yards away from him?!
[gthumb id=”363738″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
Watch Live Stream
- Vincent Kompany promises to donate all future Belgium earnings to charity (Video)August 10, 2016
- Confirmed: Romelu Lukaku’s reaction during the Man United game was about Roberto MartinezAugust 5, 2016
- Madness: Belgium appoint Roberto Martinez as new manager to the shock of Football [Tweets]August 3, 2016
- Belgium put a fantastic job advert for National Team manager on their websiteJuly 19, 2016
- Liverpool’s Dejan Lovren is back in favour in CroatiaAugust 16, 2016
- Darijo Srna thanks Croatian fans during ‘the most difficult period of my life’ [Instagram]June 28, 2016
- Good guy Cristiano Ronaldo explains why he didn’t celebrate after Portugal beat CroatiaJune 27, 2016
- Luka Modric posts lengthy message to Croatia fans after Euro 2016 exit [Instagram]June 27, 2016
- Koeman reveals Romelu Lukaku’s brilliantly quaint method of staying at EvertonAugust 20, 2016
- Everton’s Yannick Bolasie claims Chelsea target Romelu Lukaku nagged him to join (Video)August 18, 2016
- Updates on Chelsea’s pursuit of Everton’s Romelu Lukaku [Evening Standard]August 8, 2016
- Everton claim they have not received a Chelsea bid for Romelu Lukaku [Telegraph]August 6, 2016