WTF were you doing? Croatia’s Ivan Perisic passes the ball straight to Defour, who plays in Lukaku to score for Belgium
Belgium were far superior to Croatia in the first half of their World Cup qualifier, taking a 2-0 lead into the break courtesy of a Romelu Lukaku brace.
But they were given a big helping hand in taking the lead, when Ivan Perisic, under no pressure and for no apparent reason, passed the ball straight to Stephen Defour, who had the speed of thought to play Lukaku through to do the necessary.
A great combination between and Lukaku, but WTF was Perisic doing? Surely he saw Defour just five yards away from him?!
[gthumb id=”363738″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
Watch Live Stream
- Kevin De Bruyne’s injury may trigger a special coming together for the Hazard brothers [HLN]September 26, 2016
- Jordan Lukaku and Belgium outclassed by Spain as new era gets off to dire start [Tweets]September 1, 2016
- Roberto Martinez and Thierry Henry send a message out to Belgium supporters (Video)September 1, 2016
- Arsenal legend Thierry Henry to give his full Belgium salary to charityAugust 31, 2016
- Liverpool’s Dejan Lovren is back in favour in CroatiaAugust 16, 2016
- Darijo Srna thanks Croatian fans during ‘the most difficult period of my life’ [Instagram]June 28, 2016
- Good guy Cristiano Ronaldo explains why he didn’t celebrate after Portugal beat CroatiaJune 27, 2016
- Luka Modric posts lengthy message to Croatia fans after Euro 2016 exit [Instagram]June 27, 2016
- Mino Raiola lists four clubs who can afford to buy Everton striker Romelu Lukaku [Quotes]September 19, 2016
- Romelu Lukaku pranks his Everton buddy Yannick Bolasie in the car (Video)September 18, 2016
- Lukaku or Bolasie? Big FPL debate ensues over Everton’s 3rd goal v Middlesbrough [Tweets]September 17, 2016
- FPL GW5: Romelu Lukaku is a legend & the Etienne Capoue dilemmaSeptember 15, 2016