WTF were you doing? Croatia’s Ivan Perisic passes the ball straight to Defour, who plays in Lukaku to score for Belgium
Belgium were far superior to Croatia in the first half of their World Cup qualifier, taking a 2-0 lead into the break courtesy of a Romelu Lukaku brace.
But they were given a big helping hand in taking the lead, when Ivan Perisic, under no pressure and for no apparent reason, passed the ball straight to Stephen Defour, who had the speed of thought to play Lukaku through to do the necessary.
A great combination between and Lukaku, but WTF was Perisic doing? Surely he saw Defour just five yards away from him?!
[gthumb id=”363738″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
Watch Live Stream
- Belgium put a fantastic job advert for National Team manager on their websiteJuly 19, 2016
- Thibaut Courtois ‘kicked off’ against Marc Wilmots in the locker room after Wales won [HLN]July 2, 2016
- Cartoon video shows Tom Jones sing about Wales win over Belgium (Video)July 2, 2016
- Free agent Hal Robson-Kanu becomes Wales legend with excellent goal versus Belgium (Video)July 1, 2016
- Darijo Srna thanks Croatian fans during ‘the most difficult period of my life’ [Instagram]June 28, 2016
- Good guy Cristiano Ronaldo explains why he didn’t celebrate after Portugal beat CroatiaJune 27, 2016
- Luka Modric posts lengthy message to Croatia fans after Euro 2016 exit [Instagram]June 27, 2016
- Arsene Wenger thought Croatia’s doctor was Unai Emery, asks about PSGJune 26, 2016
- Chelsea up their bid to £60m for Everton striker Romelu Lukaku [Sunday Express]July 30, 2016
- Chelsea have £57m bid for Romelu Lukaku rejected, Everton name their price [Mirror]July 30, 2016
- Everton striker Romelu Lukaku keen on joining Arsenal [Mirror]July 23, 2016
- Paul Pogba calls for calm over transfer rumours. Post liked by 2 Man United playersJuly 21, 2016