WTF were you doing? Croatia’s Ivan Perisic passes the ball straight to Defour, who plays in Lukaku to score for Belgium
- October 11, 2013
Belgium were far superior to Croatia in the first half of their World Cup qualifier, taking a 2-0 lead into the break courtesy of a Romelu Lukaku brace.
But they were given a big helping hand in taking the lead, when Ivan Perisic, under no pressure and for no apparent reason, passed the ball straight to Stephen Defour, who had the speed of thought to play Lukaku through to do the necessary.
A great combination between and Lukaku, but WTF was Perisic doing? Surely he saw Defour just five yards away from him?!
[gthumb id=”363738″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...