WTF?! The real Ronaldo invites Edmundo to smoke a joint during an exhibition game
- December 12, 2012
Did Ronaldo really invite Edmundo over to his house to get high?
On Tuesday night an exhibition match took place in Brazil between the Palmeiras 1999 XI v the Brazil 2002 XI.
The match was being held in honour of goalkeeper Marcos who recently retired at the old age of 39. Marcos won the World Cup with Brazil back in 2002, while he played his whole 20-year professional career at Palmeiras.
A load of big names turned out for the fund raiser including Belletti, Cafu, Denilson, Edilson, Juninho Paulista, Luizão, Ricardinho and Vampeta.
Two of the other big names were Ronaldo and Edmundo, and a conversation between those two on the field has since stirred plenty of attention.
Several Portuguese sources are claiming that Ronaldo, whilst filling out his shirt to it’s fullest, mouthed “apertar umzinho” to Edmundo, a phrase which stoners use to call for a smoke up.
Watch the Ronaldo-Edmundo video below, while below the fold are highlights from the Palmeiras v Brazil game.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”274540″]
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”274541″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi