- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
WTF?! The real Ronaldo invites Edmundo to smoke a joint during an exhibition game
Did Ronaldo really invite Edmundo over to his house to get high?
On Tuesday night an exhibition match took place in Brazil between the Palmeiras 1999 XI v the Brazil 2002 XI.
The match was being held in honour of goalkeeper Marcos who recently retired at the old age of 39. Marcos won the World Cup with Brazil back in 2002, while he played his whole 20-year professional career at Palmeiras.
A load of big names turned out for the fund raiser including Belletti, Cafu, Denilson, Edilson, Juninho Paulista, Luizão, Ricardinho and Vampeta.
Two of the other big names were Ronaldo and Edmundo, and a conversation between those two on the field has since stirred plenty of attention.
Several Portuguese sources are claiming that Ronaldo, whilst filling out his shirt to it’s fullest, mouthed “apertar umzinho” to Edmundo, a phrase which stoners use to call for a smoke up.
Watch the Ronaldo-Edmundo video below, while below the fold are highlights from the Palmeiras v Brazil game.
- Updated: December 12, 2012