WTF?! The real Ronaldo invites Edmundo to smoke a joint during an exhibition game
- December 12, 2012
Did Ronaldo really invite Edmundo over to his house to get high?
On Tuesday night an exhibition match took place in Brazil between the Palmeiras 1999 XI v the Brazil 2002 XI.
The match was being held in honour of goalkeeper Marcos who recently retired at the old age of 39. Marcos won the World Cup with Brazil back in 2002, while he played his whole 20-year professional career at Palmeiras.
A load of big names turned out for the fund raiser including Belletti, Cafu, Denilson, Edilson, Juninho Paulista, Luizão, Ricardinho and Vampeta.
Two of the other big names were Ronaldo and Edmundo, and a conversation between those two on the field has since stirred plenty of attention.
Several Portuguese sources are claiming that Ronaldo, whilst filling out his shirt to it’s fullest, mouthed “apertar umzinho” to Edmundo, a phrase which stoners use to call for a smoke up.
Watch the Ronaldo-Edmundo video below, while below the fold are highlights from the Palmeiras v Brazil game.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”274540″]
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”274541″]
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...