WTF! Roman Shirokov (Zenit) sent off after swearing at his own fans
- May 19, 2013
On the penultimate day of the season Roman Shirokov came off the bench to secure all 3 points for Zenit, scoring late on in a 3-1 win over Volga.
What happened next was incredibly strange.
Instead of celebrating like any other footballer, Shirokov took the chance to swear at his own fans.
The Russian striker was duly sent off by the referee and will miss their final game of the season.
He was apparently booed as he was subbed on but 101GG isn’t not sure that excuses his ridiculous actions.
Watch the incident here:
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...