WTF! Roman Shirokov (Zenit) sent off after swearing at his own fans
- May 19, 2013
On the penultimate day of the season Roman Shirokov came off the bench to secure all 3 points for Zenit, scoring late on in a 3-1 win over Volga.
What happened next was incredibly strange.
Instead of celebrating like any other footballer, Shirokov took the chance to swear at his own fans.
The Russian striker was duly sent off by the referee and will miss their final game of the season.
He was apparently booed as he was subbed on but 101GG isn’t not sure that excuses his ridiculous actions.
Watch the incident here:
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]