WTF! New Man United boss David Moyes criticises Premier League fixture list [Audio]
- August 15, 2013
Talk about getting your excuses in early!
David Moyes told TalkSPORT: “I find it hard to believe that’s the way the balls came out of the bag, that’s for sure.”
Moyes continued: “I think it’s the hardest start for 20 years that Manchester United have had. I hope it’s not because Manchester United won the league quite comfortably last year [that] the fixtures have been made much more difficult.”
For the record, Manchester United’s first 5 games are: Swansea (A), Chelsea (H), Liverpool (A), Crystal Palace (H), Man City (A).
Seriously, this is quite pathetic. Its a 38 game season, you play every team twice. Deal with it!
You can imagine Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho is licking his lips ahead of the visit to Old Trafford next week.
The only manager who could complain about a hard start, but hasn’t is Paul Lambert. Aston Villa’s first three games are: Arsenal (A), Chelsea (A), Liverpool (H).
David Moyes’ comments can be heard below.
[gthumb id=”344253″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Ex Man United boss David Moyes believes Pedro will need time to become a star at Chelse...
- David Moyes thinks Phil Neville has what it takes to become England manager
- Say it ain’t so: Marouane Fellaini shed tears over David Moyes’ Manchester ...
- LVG’s Man United mocked after 3-0 thrashing by Everton [Best Tweets & Memes]
- One year on from Man United sacking, David Moyes is loving life at Real Sociedad [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s record v top 6 at Man United compared to David Moyes v top 6 in ...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...