WTF! New Man United boss David Moyes criticises Premier League fixture list [Audio]
Talk about getting your excuses in early!
David Moyes told TalkSPORT: “I find it hard to believe that’s the way the balls came out of the bag, that’s for sure.”
Moyes continued: “I think it’s the hardest start for 20 years that Manchester United have had. I hope it’s not because Manchester United won the league quite comfortably last year [that] the fixtures have been made much more difficult.”
For the record, Manchester United’s first 5 games are: Swansea (A), Chelsea (H), Liverpool (A), Crystal Palace (H), Man City (A).
Seriously, this is quite pathetic. Its a 38 game season, you play every team twice. Deal with it!
You can imagine Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho is licking his lips ahead of the visit to Old Trafford next week.
The only manager who could complain about a hard start, but hasn’t is Paul Lambert. Aston Villa’s first three games are: Arsenal (A), Chelsea (A), Liverpool (H).
David Moyes’ comments can be heard below.
[gthumb id=”344253″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
Watch Live Stream
- Sunderland boss David Moyes plans to park the ‘double decker bus at Liverpool (Video)November 26, 2016
- Sunderland boss David Moyes mocked after sharing his tactics pre Liverpool gameNovember 25, 2016
- David Moyes thinks Mourinho’s struggles put his Man United reign in contextNovember 5, 2016
- Things go from bad to worse for Sunderland and David MoyesNovember 1, 2016
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho declares his innocence over tax evasion scandalDecember 5, 2016
- Manchester United fans want Fellaini out of the club after Everton cameo (Video)December 4, 2016
- Everton’s Idrissa Gueye’s funny reply when asked about Marouane Fellaini’s foul (Video)December 4, 2016
- Gary Neville blasts ‘idiotic’ Marouane Fellaini for giving away penalty at Everton (Video)December 4, 2016