WTF! New Man United boss David Moyes criticises Premier League fixture list [Audio]
- August 15, 2013
Talk about getting your excuses in early!
David Moyes told TalkSPORT: “I find it hard to believe that’s the way the balls came out of the bag, that’s for sure.”
Moyes continued: “I think it’s the hardest start for 20 years that Manchester United have had. I hope it’s not because Manchester United won the league quite comfortably last year [that] the fixtures have been made much more difficult.”
For the record, Manchester United’s first 5 games are: Swansea (A), Chelsea (H), Liverpool (A), Crystal Palace (H), Man City (A).
Seriously, this is quite pathetic. Its a 38 game season, you play every team twice. Deal with it!
You can imagine Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho is licking his lips ahead of the visit to Old Trafford next week.
The only manager who could complain about a hard start, but hasn’t is Paul Lambert. Aston Villa’s first three games are: Arsenal (A), Chelsea (A), Liverpool (H).
David Moyes’ comments can be heard below.
[gthumb id=”344253″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Say it ain’t so: Marouane Fellaini shed tears over David Moyes’ Manchester ...
- LVG’s Man United mocked after 3-0 thrashing by Everton [Best Tweets & Memes]
- One year on from Man United sacking, David Moyes is loving life at Real Sociedad [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s record v top 6 at Man United compared to David Moyes v top 6 in ...
- Man United’s away record under Louis van Gaal is much worse than under David Moye...
- Watch how David Moyes & Unai Emery reacted to Real Sociedad 4 – Sevilla 3 [v...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi