- A shirtless Thierry Henry reacts to New York Red Bulls 1 – New England Revolution 2 [Video]
- Still Got It! 41 year old Cuauhtemoc Blanco scores free-kick for Puebla v Santos Laguna
- (Chelsea’s) Fernando Torres has disappointing 73 minutes in AC Milan 1 – Inter 1 [Individual Highlights]
- AC Milan 1 – Inter Milan 1 [Video Highlights]
- ‘Oh No You Don’t!’ Xavi forced Messi back out onto pitch to receive guard of honour [GIF]
WTF! Man United’s Evra pretended to be a proctologist on Aston Villa’s Matt Lawton’s [GIF & Picture]
Manchester United defender Patrice Evra played the role of a proctologist on Sunday at Villa Park.
During the first half of Aston Villa’s Premier League tie match Manchester United, the Red Devils’ left back was snapped with his hand in a suspicious place.
After rolling over the touchline in a challenge with Villa’s Matt Lowton, Evra got his hand up his opponent’s arse.
A picture of Man United’s Evra putting his hand in a place it didn’t belong is below.
- Updated: December 15, 2013