- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
WTF! Man United’s Evra pretended to be a proctologist on Aston Villa’s Matt Lawton’s [GIF & Picture]
Manchester United defender Patrice Evra played the role of a proctologist on Sunday at Villa Park.
During the first half of Aston Villa’s Premier League tie match Manchester United, the Red Devils’ left back was snapped with his hand in a suspicious place.
After rolling over the touchline in a challenge with Villa’s Matt Lowton, Evra got his hand up his opponent’s arse.
A picture of Man United’s Evra putting his hand in a place it didn’t belong is below.
- Updated: December 15, 2013