WTF! Man United’s Evra pretended to be a proctologist on Aston Villa’s Matt Lawton’s [GIF & Picture]
- December 15, 2013
Manchester United defender Patrice Evra played the role of a proctologist on Sunday at Villa Park.
During the first half of Aston Villa’s Premier League tie match Manchester United, the Red Devils’ left back was snapped with his hand in a suspicious place.
After rolling over the touchline in a challenge with Villa’s Matt Lowton, Evra got his hand up his opponent’s arse.
A picture of Man United’s Evra putting his hand in a place it didn’t belong is below.
- Dexter Blackstock scored after just 24 seconds in Nottingham Forest’s 3-3 v Aston...
- Wolves’ Nouha Dicko absolutely skinned Aston Villa defender Alan Hutton with a br...
- Aston Villa make £7million bid for Lorient striker Jordan Ayew [RMC]
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers played dumb when asked about Christian Benteke [Video]
- Fabian Delph’s first day at Man City [video]
- Fabian Delph proved that there is still loyalty in football….but it has a 1-week ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi