WTF! AC Milan’s M’Baye Niang gets harrassed by a twerking transvestite in the street
A barmby video, which we can only assume was part of a set-up, has captured that moment that AC Milan’s M’Baye Niang was harrassed by a twerking transvestite in the street.
The grainy clip shows Milan’s 18-year-old forward walking down a street holding a bag, when a transvestite, wearing a tank top and short shorts, ran up alongside the Frenchman and began twerking.
Niang didn’t react as he continue walking on his way, but the transvestite also didn’t give so easily as he cut off the footballer when he tried to cross the road with even more inappropriate butt-shaking.
Watch the mad video below.
Watch Live Stream
- AC Milan prepare a big money move for a Chelsea midfielder [CalcioMercatoWeb]September 27, 2016
- Fiorentina v AC Milan: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-09-25September 21, 2016
- Pippo Inzaghi’s biggest regret in football relates to Man United’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic [France Football]September 14, 2016
- The Express think they know when Cesc Fabregas will leave ChelseaSeptember 11, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014