WTF! AC Milan’s M’Baye Niang gets harrassed by a twerking transvestite in the street
- October 31, 2013
A barmby video, which we can only assume was part of a set-up, has captured that moment that AC Milan’s M’Baye Niang was harrassed by a twerking transvestite in the street.
The grainy clip shows Milan’s 18-year-old forward walking down a street holding a bag, when a transvestite, wearing a tank top and short shorts, ran up alongside the Frenchman and began twerking.
Niang didn’t react as he continue walking on his way, but the transvestite also didn’t give so easily as he cut off the footballer when he tried to cross the road with even more inappropriate butt-shaking.
Watch the mad video below.
- AC Milan 2 – Empoli 1: Newbies Carlos Bacca & Luiz Adriano open their Milan ...
- AC Milan (Mexes) beat Manchester United (Ashley Young) in 2 v 2 Adidas Skills game (Video)
- Mario Balotelli on what went wrong at Liverpool & conduct at AC Milan in extensive...
- AC Milan’s Mario Balotelli writes farewell post to Liverpool fans on Facebook
- The best goals from Serie A matchday 1 including a Stevan Jovetic golazo (video)
- Liverpool’s Jose Enrique sends AC Milan bound Mario Balotelli a sweet message [In...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...