- Hull to sign Malmo keeper Robin Olsen for free [Fotbollskanalen]
- Worst Xmas present! Borussia Dortmund fan gets a toaster which makes Bayern bread [Pictures]
- Corinthians intensify effort to sign Spurs’ Paulinho, player’s wife being pregnant a factor [Globo]
- Celtic to fend off offers from Arsenal & Liverpool for defender Virgil van Dijk [Scotsman]
- “He is a player of United!” LVG rules out loan move for Adnan Januzaj
WTF! AC Milan’s M’Baye Niang gets harrassed by a twerking transvestite in the street
A barmby video, which we can only assume was part of a set-up, has captured that moment that AC Milan’s M’Baye Niang was harrassed by a twerking transvestite in the street.
The grainy clip shows Milan’s 18-year-old forward walking down a street holding a bag, when a transvestite, wearing a tank top and short shorts, ran up alongside the Frenchman and began twerking.
Niang didn’t react as he continue walking on his way, but the transvestite also didn’t give so easily as he cut off the footballer when he tried to cross the road with even more inappropriate butt-shaking.
Watch the mad video below.
- Updated: October 31, 2013