- Brendan Rodgers praises Raheem Sterling & says Liverpool don’t have world class forwards [Video]
- Tottenham fans sing about Wembley after beating Newcastle 4-0 in QF [Video]
- Southampton preparing January move for Dutch Galatasaray star Wesley Sneijder [Mirror]
- Roy Keane confronted ex-Man United man Tom Cleverley over Aston Villa bust-up exit rumours [Sun]
- Scenes! Hoardings collapse as PSV fans celebrate Luuk de Jong’s hat trick goal in 4-3 win [Video]
WTF! A linesman in Bulgaria took a call on his mobile phone during a football match [Video]
Bulgarian linesman Georgi Tabakov is possibly the WORST lino in the history of football.
An incredible video has come out of Bulgaria from a match between Chernomorets and Cherno, where lino Tabakov stopped concentrating on the sidelines in order to take a call on his mobile phone.
Shockingly the match official held a 10 second conversation as the game continued in front of his eyes.
One shouldn’t expect any action to be taken against Georgi Tabakov however, as the lino’s father, Emil, works for the Bulgarian football union. That said, fellow official Tihomir Bobolov told local press “This is not on, whoever his father is.”
Watch the crazy footage below.
- Updated: February 25, 2014