WTF! A linesman in Bulgaria took a call on his mobile phone during a football match [Video]
- February 25, 2014
Bulgarian linesman Georgi Tabakov is possibly the WORST lino in the history of football.
An incredible video has come out of Bulgaria from a match between Chernomorets and Cherno, where lino Tabakov stopped concentrating on the sidelines in order to take a call on his mobile phone.
Shockingly the match official held a 10 second conversation as the game continued in front of his eyes.
One shouldn’t expect any action to be taken against Georgi Tabakov however, as the lino’s father, Emil, works for the Bulgarian football union. That said, fellow official Tihomir Bobolov told local press “This is not on, whoever his father is.”
Watch the crazy footage below.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...