- Gent attacker Nicklas Pedersen hit a sensational volley versus Standard Liege [GIF]
- Incredible last ditch defending by Djurgårdens IF defender in Swedish top flight [GIF]
- Memorable moments from FA Cup semi-finals through the years [Video]
- Jose Mourinho says he’ll forget friendship with Louis van Gaal for 90 minutes [Video]
- Pep Guardiola’s sarcastic applause to his medical staff after Benatia injury [Video]
WTF! A linesman in Bulgaria took a call on his mobile phone during a football match [Video]
- February 25, 2014
Bulgarian linesman Georgi Tabakov is possibly the WORST lino in the history of football.
An incredible video has come out of Bulgaria from a match between Chernomorets and Cherno, where lino Tabakov stopped concentrating on the sidelines in order to take a call on his mobile phone.
Shockingly the match official held a 10 second conversation as the game continued in front of his eyes.
One shouldn’t expect any action to be taken against Georgi Tabakov however, as the lino’s father, Emil, works for the Bulgarian football union. That said, fellow official Tihomir Bobolov told local press “This is not on, whoever his father is.”
Watch the crazy footage below.