WTF! A linesman in Bulgaria took a call on his mobile phone during a football match [Video]
- February 25, 2014
Bulgarian linesman Georgi Tabakov is possibly the WORST lino in the history of football.
An incredible video has come out of Bulgaria from a match between Chernomorets and Cherno, where lino Tabakov stopped concentrating on the sidelines in order to take a call on his mobile phone.
Shockingly the match official held a 10 second conversation as the game continued in front of his eyes.
One shouldn’t expect any action to be taken against Georgi Tabakov however, as the lino’s father, Emil, works for the Bulgarian football union. That said, fellow official Tihomir Bobolov told local press “This is not on, whoever his father is.”
Watch the crazy footage below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]