WTF! A Japanese TV presenter did a completely whacky move to entertain Cristiano Ronaldo
- July 23, 2014
This is straight up WTF!
Cristiano Ronaldo is currently in the Far East, and on Tuesday the Real Madrid star was on Japanese TV.
During his TV appearance, on local host decided it would be fun to entertain the Portugal star by putting a block in his mouth with two tentacles pointing out each side, make himself go cross-eyed, and shake his head like a nutter.
Unsurprisingly, Cristiano looked completely stunning by the whacky behaviour.
See a video of how a Japanese TV presenter pulled off an epically weirdest thing for Ronaldo below.
- Cristiano Ronaldo pays €30,000 for Wax Statue of himself
- The Sun stitch up Cristiano Ronaldo, Brazilian woman claims she had affair when he was ...
- Cristiano Ronaldo reveals his greatest fear [Libero Interview]
- Messi lets slip a cheeky smile during Cristiano Ronaldo’s speech at UEFA awards (...
- Lionel Messi inadvertently photobombing Cristiano Ronaldo goes viral (Picture)
- Leo Messi really enjoyed beating Cristiano Roaldo to UEFA Player of the Year award [Ole]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...