- Trollstation, the idiot pitch invaders at Spurs v Partizan, admit they are Arsenal supporters
- Angel Di Maria compares Man United’s Wayne Rooney to Lionel Messi [Daily Mail]
- Respect! Bayern’s Mario Gotze is selling his World Cup winning boot for charity [Bild]
- Man United want Real Madrid’s Carlo Ancelotti to replace Van Gaal, may offer €16m a year [Tuttosport]
- Robin van Persie isn’t good enough for Man United [Star & Sun]
WTF! A cameraman’s ridiculous pitch invasion during a women’s match in Russia
A ridiculous sight was spotted in last weekend’s Russian women’s match between Kubanochka and Donchanok as a cameraman turned into a pitch invader.
The idiocy started when the game was held up as Kubanochka won a penalty.
As the players mulled around waiting for the spot-kick to be taken, one cameraman made the mad decision to run onto the pitch with his tripod and equipment in an effort to photograph the action from behind the kicker’s run up.
The referee quickly cottoned onto the cameraman’s cheeky behaviour, and the snapper was ordered off the grass immediately.
Watch the mad footage below.
Thanks to Stanislav Pavlovic for emailing us with the tip off.
- Updated: October 15, 2013