WTAF! Swansea were through on goal when full time whistle blew at Arsenal!!!
Is this the worst decision of the Premier League season?!
And, if Swansea go down or were Arsenal to pip Everton to fourth by one point – this could be a crucial moment in the 2013/2014 campaign.
Swansea equalised in injury time of the second half thanks to an own goal by Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini.
On the face of it, a 2-2 draw for Swansea at the Emirates is a great result but the Welsh side were fuming late on when Lee Probert blew the full time whistle with Jonathan De Guzman clean through.
Since there were four minutes injury time, which included a goal, Probert should have added more time and surely has to play on until de Guzman has seen out the chance.
[gthumb id=”414886″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez explains why he named his dogs Atom & Humber (Video)December 9, 2016
- Arsene Wenger literally laughs off rumour about Mesut Ozil (Video)December 9, 2016
- Olivier Giroud sits down to discuss his career highlights (Video)December 9, 2016
- Arsenal starlet Iwobi talks about having Ozil and Sanchez as mentors [Guardian]December 9, 2016
- Swansea legend Lee Trundle scores awesome trick penalty (video)December 5, 2016
- Mauricio Pochettino cites Michael Owen dive to defend Spurs midfielderDecember 5, 2016
- Explosive claims may finally reveal why Michael Laudrup was mysteriously axed from Swansea in 2014December 4, 2016
- Dele Alli lampooned on the BBC for his dive v Swansea (Video)December 3, 2016