WTAF! Swansea were through on goal when full time whistle blew at Arsenal!!!
- March 26, 2014
Is this the worst decision of the Premier League season?!
And, if Swansea go down or were Arsenal to pip Everton to fourth by one point – this could be a crucial moment in the 2013/2014 campaign.
Swansea equalised in injury time of the second half thanks to an own goal by Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini.
On the face of it, a 2-2 draw for Swansea at the Emirates is a great result but the Welsh side were fuming late on when Lee Probert blew the full time whistle with Jonathan De Guzman clean through.
Since there were four minutes injury time, which included a goal, Probert should have added more time and surely has to play on until de Guzman has seen out the chance.
[gthumb id=”414886″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- New Petr Cech interview: On Mourinho, why he joined Arsenal & abuse from Chelsea f...
- Gunners fans wish Abou Diaby farewell as he is officially released by Arsenal [Tweets]
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez produces really classy gesture at Chile training [video]
- Behind the scenes on Petr Cech’s first day at Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea fans enjoy new interview where Petr Cech jokes about Arsenal [video]
- Arturo Vidal’s agent reveals there has been no contact with Arsenal [Di Marzio]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi