- Singapore midfielder Hariss Harun scores cracking volley in win over Myanmar [Video]
- PSG attacker Lucas casually juggles the ball and balances it on his head in training [Video]
- Feyenoord fans unfurl amazing banner depicting Rotterdam hero Piet Hein capturing Spanish treasure fleet against Sevilla
- Thierry Henry hints that he would like to return to Arsenal as a coach so he can win Champions League
- The atmosphere at last night’s Superclasico between River Plate & Boca Juniors was incredible [Video]
WTAF! Swansea were through on goal when full time whistle blew at Arsenal!!!
Is this the worst decision of the Premier League season?!
And, if Swansea go down or were Arsenal to pip Everton to fourth by one point – this could be a crucial moment in the 2013/2014 campaign.
Swansea equalised in injury time of the second half thanks to an own goal by Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini.
On the face of it, a 2-2 draw for Swansea at the Emirates is a great result but the Welsh side were fuming late on when Lee Probert blew the full time whistle with Jonathan De Guzman clean through.
Since there were four minutes injury time, which included a goal, Probert should have added more time and surely has to play on until de Guzman has seen out the chance.
[gthumb id="414886" size="large" autoplay="1"]
- Updated: March 26, 2014