WTAF! Swansea were through on goal when full time whistle blew at Arsenal!!!
- March 26, 2014
Is this the worst decision of the Premier League season?!
And, if Swansea go down or were Arsenal to pip Everton to fourth by one point – this could be a crucial moment in the 2013/2014 campaign.
Swansea equalised in injury time of the second half thanks to an own goal by Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini.
On the face of it, a 2-2 draw for Swansea at the Emirates is a great result but the Welsh side were fuming late on when Lee Probert blew the full time whistle with Jonathan De Guzman clean through.
Since there were four minutes injury time, which included a goal, Probert should have added more time and surely has to play on until de Guzman has seen out the chance.
[gthumb id=”414886″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Arsene Wenger has £42m to splash out on a striker; Karim Benzema tops his list [Cadena ...
- A week after Chuba Akpom said he wanted to stay at Arsenal, he joins Hull on loan (Pict...
- Arsenal stars like Petr Cech & Olivier Giroud photobomb unsuspecting fans (Officia...
- Arsenal have shown interest in €21m rated Real Madrid starlet Denis Cheryshev [AS]
- See why Arsenal are intent on signing Joao Virginia from Benfica (Video evidence)
- Arsene Wenger and Arsenal take celebratory selfies after beating Chelsea (Parody Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi