- Ajax thrashed at home! Vitesse win 4-0 in the KNVB Beker [Official Highlights]
- Juventus ease to 3-1 win at Cagliari [Highlights]
- Liverpool target Aston Villa’s Fabian Delph as Steven Gerrard replacement [Mirror]
- Eden Hazard agrees £52m Chelsea deal taking him through to 2020 [Sun]
- FC United of Manchester sing songs for Eric Cantona and The Busby Babes [Video]
WTAF! Puuma goalkeeper Vitas Mališauskas walks off the pitch at 5-0 down v Vandra
The Estonian second division witnessed some crazy scenes on Friday as Puuma were slaughtered 6-0 at Vandra.
At 5-0, Puuma goalkeeper did what many goalkeepers must have wanted to do in frustration over the years.
Vitas Mališauskas simply walked off the pitch at 5-0. And, left the game entirely!
To add insult to injury, when outfield player Rames Mamedov took his place in goal, he was subsequently sent off for handling in the box.
So Vandra won a penalty for 6-0 to complete the rout.
The crazy scenes can be seen on the video above.
- Updated: May 4, 2014