- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
WTAF! Paolo Di Canio goes over to angry Sunderland fans after West Brom defeat
Paolo Di Canio is this Saturday evening considered to be the most likely manager in the Premier League to be sacked.
A 3-0 defeat at West Brom leaves Sunderland rock bottom of the Premier League, on just one point after five woeful games.
The fact Stephane Sessegnon bagged the opener sums up just what a disaster the 2013/2014 season has been with Di Canio responsible for selling the former PSG playmaker.
After the latest defeat at the Hawthorns, Di Canio then produced one of the most bizarre Premier League moments seen for some time.
The Italian walked over to the Sunderland fans at full time and from a safe distance appeared to be engaging in conversation with the angry supporters.
Quite what was supposed to be achieved is unclear but if this is Di Canio’s last act as Sunderland manager, not many will be surprised.
[gthumb id="356654" size="large" autoplay="1"]
- Updated: September 21, 2013