WTAF! Paolo Di Canio goes over to angry Sunderland fans after West Brom defeat
- September 21, 2013
Paolo Di Canio is this Saturday evening considered to be the most likely manager in the Premier League to be sacked.
A 3-0 defeat at West Brom leaves Sunderland rock bottom of the Premier League, on just one point after five woeful games.
The fact Stephane Sessegnon bagged the opener sums up just what a disaster the 2013/2014 season has been with Di Canio responsible for selling the former PSG playmaker.
After the latest defeat at the Hawthorns, Di Canio then produced one of the most bizarre Premier League moments seen for some time.
The Italian walked over to the Sunderland fans at full time and from a safe distance appeared to be engaging in conversation with the angry supporters.
Quite what was supposed to be achieved is unclear but if this is Di Canio’s last act as Sunderland manager, not many will be surprised.
[gthumb id=”356654″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]