- Leo Messi unhappy that Barcelona haven’t lobbied for him to win Ballon D’Or [MARCA]
- Liverpool planning January move for West Brom’s Saido Berahino [Mail]
- Barcelona boss Luis Enrique: ‘There is no ‘Messi Case’, Leo is happy here’ [Video]
- Darren Fletcher makes fun of Ashley Young’s diving in Manchester United Q&A for Chevrolet
- Real Madrid’s James Rodriguez poses in his underwear for modelling photo shoot [Video]
Would AVB leave Spurs for PSG on a short term contract? Qataris want Wenger in a year [L'Equipe]
The French media have confirmed reports over the weekend: Paris Saint Germain have targeted Spurs coach Andre Villas-Boas as their first choice to replace Real Madrid-bound Carlo Ancelotti.
With just two weeks until the PSG squad return from their summer holidays, the Ligue 1 champions have still not replaced Ancelotti.
The likes of Roberto Mancini, Rafa Benitez, Fabio Capello, Guus Hiddink and Michael Laudrup have all been linked but the PSG hierarchy now want to bring in Andre Villas-Boas.
L’Equipe say this Monday morning that PSG have no problem paying the 12 million release clause to Spurs to start negotiations with AVB.
But, wonder if AVB will take on a short term contract in Paris since the Qatari owners of the French club hope to appoint Arsene Wenger as their new coach in a year.
The Arsenal boss has long been linked with a move to PSG and has a contract at the Emirates until the end of 2013/2014.
PSG are also eyeing a mega swoop for Gareth Bale, according to press reports in both France and England today.
Meanwhile, despite their lack of a coach, PSG are set to sign 19-year-old Lille defender Lucas Digne this week for 15 million euros.
- Updated: June 17, 2013