Worst. Free-Kick. Ever: Germany try elaborate routine v Algeria, Thomas Muller trips over himself! [Vines]
- June 30, 2014
Germany had already tried something like this in the World Cup group stages; it didn’t come off that time either, but the result wasn’t as spectacularly bad as it was tonight.
As the game approached full-time and with the game heading into extra-time, Germany tried a choreographed free-kick routine.
Schweinsteiger, Kroos, and Muller stoood over the free-kick, but as he went to run over the ball, Muller tripped over himself.
The Bayern man then scurried back to his feet, and carried on with the routine, but the moment was gone.
Kroos still tried to scoop the ball over to Muller, but the timing and coordination was all off from the moment Muller fell.
Epic, epic FAIL.
- Spurs midfielder Nabil Bentaleb finishes off quality Algeria goal v Seychelles [video]
- After a cock-up at Algeria training, Spurs’ Nabil Bentaleb gets hit round the hea...
- Amazing spinning backheel golazo by Algerian U12 player v South Africa [GIF]
- Porto midfielder Yacine Brahimi pulled off a Zidane roulette for Algeria v Ethiopia [Vi...
- Algeria record a fifth straight win beating Ethiopia 3-1 [Video]
- Algeria qualify for the African Cup of Nations with convincing 3-0 win over Malawi [Hig...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...