Worst. Free-Kick. Ever: Germany try elaborate routine v Algeria, Thomas Muller trips over himself! [Vines]
Germany had already tried something like this in the World Cup group stages; it didn’t come off that time either, but the result wasn’t as spectacularly bad as it was tonight.
As the game approached full-time and with the game heading into extra-time, Germany tried a choreographed free-kick routine.
Schweinsteiger, Kroos, and Muller stoood over the free-kick, but as he went to run over the ball, Muller tripped over himself.
The Bayern man then scurried back to his feet, and carried on with the routine, but the moment was gone.
Kroos still tried to scoop the ball over to Muller, but the timing and coordination was all off from the moment Muller fell.
Epic, epic FAIL.
- Faouzi Ghoulam scores fantastic free-kick golazo for Algeria v Tanzania (video)
- Algeria maestro Yacine Brahimi pulls off ridiculous nutmeg in build-up to Riyad Mahrez goal (Video)
- Tottenham’s Nabil Bentleb posts angry Instagram message dismissing injury claims
- Spurs midfielder Nabil Bentaleb finishes off quality Algeria goal v Seychelles [video]
- Chilling new details of the terrorist plot for Germany v Holland are revealed [Frankfurter Allgem...
- Was there an ambulance with explosives at Germany v Holland? Kreiszeitung explain their report
- Euro 2016 seedings confirmed: England in Pot 1 [Graphic]
- German police find an ambulance with explosives near the Hannover stadium [Kreiszeitung]
- Thomas Muller to sign new contract at Bayern, to ward off Man United interest [Bild]
- Thomas Müller vs. Alexander Meier: Bundesliga’s goal machines go head to head (Video)
- Thomas Muller’s second goal versus Wolfsburg was nearly identical to his first (Video)
- Thomas Muller doubles Bayern’s lead against Wolfsburg with clinical finish (Video)