Worst. Free-Kick. Ever: Germany try elaborate routine v Algeria, Thomas Muller trips over himself! [Vines]
- June 30, 2014
Germany had already tried something like this in the World Cup group stages; it didn’t come off that time either, but the result wasn’t as spectacularly bad as it was tonight.
As the game approached full-time and with the game heading into extra-time, Germany tried a choreographed free-kick routine.
Schweinsteiger, Kroos, and Muller stoood over the free-kick, but as he went to run over the ball, Muller tripped over himself.
The Bayern man then scurried back to his feet, and carried on with the routine, but the moment was gone.
Kroos still tried to scoop the ball over to Muller, but the timing and coordination was all off from the moment Muller fell.
Epic, epic FAIL.
- Spurs midfielder Nabil Bentaleb finishes off quality Algeria goal v Seychelles [video]
- After a cock-up at Algeria training, Spurs’ Nabil Bentaleb gets hit round the hea...
- Amazing spinning backheel golazo by Algerian U12 player v South Africa [GIF]
- Porto midfielder Yacine Brahimi pulled off a Zidane roulette for Algeria v Ethiopia [Vi...
- Algeria record a fifth straight win beating Ethiopia 3-1 [Video]
- Algeria qualify for the African Cup of Nations with convincing 3-0 win over Malawi [Hig...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi