World Cup Conga! Germany players dance, and Klose sings, in Berlin celebrations [Video]
- July 15, 2014
People don’t do the Conga enough and now we probably know why. It’s such a silly dance that you can only get away with it when you are deliriously happy about something.
Germany’s World Cup winning stars can probably justify a load of silly behaviour by flashing their medals and saying ‘C’mon! I’ve just won the World Cup! Why not?!‘, leaving us with nothing to say but fair enough!
Miroslav klose went the extra mile and sang songs while simultaneously dancing with his teammates. Berlin is a party city so Klose and the lads have landed in the right place to go wild!
There celebrations shall go long into the night, so if you’re unfortunate enough not to be there then make do with the video below.
- Arsenal star Mesut Ozil pays for 11 more operations for sick Brazilian children [Quotes]
- Amazing: Bayern Munich’s Thomas Muller trolls Brazil a year on from the 7-1 defea...
- England’s Steph Houghton made an amazing overhead-kick goalline clearance v Germa...
- Classic Clip: Brazil legend Pele nutmegs one of the best defenders ever, Franz Beckenba...
- Germany U21 boss: Liverpool assured me that Emre Can will assume Steven Gerrard’s...
- Germany boss Joachim Löw was literally filing his nails during 7-0 win v Gibraltar [GIF]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi