Woodwork! What a goal this would have been: Jose Cevallos (Ecuador U20) v Brazil U20
- January 11, 2013
These youngsters have got a lot of self-belief. Yesterday in an U18 match Nikita Korsun scored a magnificent long range strike for Belarus.
Yesterday also saw Brazil U20’s draw 1-1 with Ecuador. It could have been 2-0 to Ecuador if Jose Cevallos shot from a ridiculous position on the pitch would have landed a few inches to the right. Instead it hit the post.
At only 17 years of age Cevallos seems to have a bright future ahead of him in the game. His father, with the same name, managed 89 caps for Ecuador in goal and I’m sure Cevallos will hope to emulate him.
View the oh-so-close-golazo below:
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi