Woodwork! What a goal this would have been: Jose Cevallos (Ecuador U20) v Brazil U20
- January 11, 2013
These youngsters have got a lot of self-belief. Yesterday in an U18 match Nikita Korsun scored a magnificent long range strike for Belarus.
Yesterday also saw Brazil U20’s draw 1-1 with Ecuador. It could have been 2-0 to Ecuador if Jose Cevallos shot from a ridiculous position on the pitch would have landed a few inches to the right. Instead it hit the post.
At only 17 years of age Cevallos seems to have a bright future ahead of him in the game. His father, with the same name, managed 89 caps for Ecuador in goal and I’m sure Cevallos will hope to emulate him.
View the oh-so-close-golazo below:
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...