Wolves write upside down letter in response to fan’s upside down shirt crest
- March 6, 2014
Wolves fan Richard John Gough was not a happy bunny when he received his new jersey: the crest was upside down.
He tweeted the club: ‘M new shirt just delivered…..can you see the error? Is this why theyre 12quid at moment? Shite”
— Richard Jon Gough (@Richard_J_Gough) March 5, 2014
The club got back to him today with a brilliant upside down reply.
— Wolves (@OfficialWolves) March 6, 2014
- Wolves v Ipswich: Watch a Live Stream of the Championship match
- Wolves v Leeds: Watch a Live Stream of the Championship match
- Pavel Pogrebnyak scored after 19 seconds for Reading v Wolves [Official Video]
- Ex Arsenal man Benik Afobe scores on Wolves debut thanks to slapstick defensive mix-up ...
- Wolves 3 – Fulham 3 (Pens 3-5): Cottagers line up Sunderland tie in the FA Cup [O...
- Watford v Wolves: Watch a Live Stream of the Championship match
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi