Wolves write upside down letter in response to fan’s upside down shirt crest
- March 6, 2014
Wolves fan Richard John Gough was not a happy bunny when he received his new jersey: the crest was upside down.
He tweeted the club: ‘M new shirt just delivered…..can you see the error? Is this why theyre 12quid at moment? Shite”
— Richard Jon Gough (@Richard_J_Gough) March 5, 2014
The club got back to him today with a brilliant upside down reply.
— Wolves (@OfficialWolves) March 6, 2014
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...