- Andy Tate post Chelsea defeat: Man United will win the PL next season [video]
- Wayne Rooney: Chelsea know how to get referee on their side [video]
- Huge Odds! Back Man City to beat West Ham at 3/1 + money back if you lose!!!
- Jose Mourinho annoyed with John Terry after Chelsea 1 – Man United 0 [video]
- Alexis Sanchez & Mesut Ozil celebrate Arsenal 2 – Reading 1 on Instagram
Wolves write upside down letter in response to fan’s upside down shirt crest
- March 6, 2014
Wolves fan Richard John Gough was not a happy bunny when he received his new jersey: the crest was upside down.
He tweeted the club: ‘M new shirt just delivered…..can you see the error? Is this why theyre 12quid at moment? Shite”
— Richard Jon Gough (@Richard_J_Gough) March 5, 2014
The club got back to him today with a brilliant upside down reply.
— Wolves (@OfficialWolves) March 6, 2014