Wolves write upside down letter in response to fan’s upside down shirt crest
- March 6, 2014
Wolves fan Richard John Gough was not a happy bunny when he received his new jersey: the crest was upside down.
He tweeted the club: ‘M new shirt just delivered…..can you see the error? Is this why theyre 12quid at moment? Shite”
— Richard Jon Gough (@Richard_J_Gough) March 5, 2014
The club got back to him today with a brilliant upside down reply.
— Wolves (@OfficialWolves) March 6, 2014
- Strike: Liverpool loanee Sheyi Ojo bags first professional goal for Wolves (Video)
- Fan tried to head a ball in the Cardiff v Wolves match. He failed spectacularly (Videos)
- Cardiff v Wolverhampton: Watch a Live Stream
- Wolverhampton v Hull: Watch a Live Stream
- Crystal Palace fans hope Bakary Sako’s signing doesn’t mean Yannick Bolasie...
- Wolves keeper Aaron McCarey wusses out of a tackle, hands Doncaster the easiest goal ev...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...