- Jose Mourinho tells Talksport he was ‘inches away’ from signing Thierry Henry – for Barça!
- Spurs’ Emmanuel Adebayor posts tribute to Thierry Henry with picture of pair from Arsenal days
- David De Gea has turned down Real Madrid, set to sign new 5-year Man United contract [Express]
- Chelsea’s Fernando Torres could move to Atletico Madrid on loan in January [Chiringuito]
- Arsenal lining up £26m January bid for Barcelona’s Pedro [Express]
Wolves write upside down letter in response to fan’s upside down shirt crest
Wolves fan Richard John Gough was not a happy bunny when he received his new jersey: the crest was upside down.
He tweeted the club: ‘M new shirt just delivered…..can you see the error? Is this why theyre 12quid at moment? Shite”
— Richard Jon Gough (@Richard_J_Gough) March 5, 2014
The club got back to him today with a brilliant upside down reply.
— Wolves (@OfficialWolves) March 6, 2014
- Updated: March 6, 2014