Wolves fans laugh at a Brentford fan for wearing chinos, Bees supporter gets angry & tries to fight them
- February 24, 2014
One Brentford fan was a little too sensitive after he watched his side lose 3-0 to Wolves on Saturday.
Following the match supporters of both clubs were crammed onto a platform at the train station, when a group of Wolves fans started singing at a Bees fan for wearing chinos.
Rather than let the issue slide, the chino-wearing Brentford fan got riled up and attempt to cross a bridge connecting the platforms to start a face to face confrontation.
That fight never came to pass, however, as the police stepped in to get the two sides from warring.
See the eye witness footage below.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...