Wolfsburg paper says Man Utd have put in concrete offer for Ricardo Rodriguez
Do Manchester United need another left back?
Unlikely, considering Luke Shaw arrived at Old Trafford for big money earlier this summer, but there are suggestions that Patrice Evra could be moved on and Louis van Gaal does like young players…
Swiss left back Ricardo Rodriguez impressed during the World Cup, just after playing 34 games for Wolfsburg in the Bundesliga.
Today, local paper Wolfsburger Allgemeine report that Manchester United have made a “concrete offer” for Ricardo Rodriguez.
A number of big clubs were interested in Rodriguez, but Manchester United are the first side to make their move.
Ricardo Rodriguez was hugely impressive for Switzerland in their second round World Cup defeat to Argentina.
The 21-year-old won possession in the defensive third (11) vs Argentina more times than any other player has in a World Cup 2014 game.
Watch Live Stream
- Confirmed: Jose Mourinho has signed his Man United contract (Sky Sports Video)May 26th, 2016
- Memphis Depay reviews his season & admits he’s “p***ed off” at Man United ...May 26th, 2016
- Man United’s club store stops a Swede putting Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s name on a shirt (V...May 26th, 2016
- Man United legend Eric Cantona accuses French boss Didier Deschamps of racism in picking squadMay 26th, 2016
- Kevin De Bruyne’s dream 5-a-side team includes 3 Man City men & a Tottenham star (Video)April 27th, 2016
- Ex Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner released by Wolfsburg: Twitter reactsApril 25th, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s super hat-trick for Real Madrid v Wolfsburg recreated in FIFA 16 (Video)April 15th, 2016
- Horrible news for Wolfsburg’s Julian DraxlerApril 14th, 2016