Wolfsburg paper says Man Utd have put in concrete offer for Ricardo Rodriguez
- July 7, 2014
Do Manchester United need another left back?
Unlikely, considering Luke Shaw arrived at Old Trafford for big money earlier this summer, but there are suggestions that Patrice Evra could be moved on and Louis van Gaal does like young players…
Swiss left back Ricardo Rodriguez impressed during the World Cup, just after playing 34 games for Wolfsburg in the Bundesliga.
Today, local paper Wolfsburger Allgemeine report that Manchester United have made a “concrete offer” for Ricardo Rodriguez.
A number of big clubs were interested in Rodriguez, but Manchester United are the first side to make their move.
Ricardo Rodriguez was hugely impressive for Switzerland in their second round World Cup defeat to Argentina.
The 21-year-old won possession in the defensive third (11) vs Argentina more times than any other player has in a World Cup 2014 game.
- Dame Helen Mirren hates her ‘Rooney’ legs
- Manchester United fans vote for the club’s best ever number 7 (Video)
- Manchester United agree to sell Jonny Evans to West Brom for £6m [Guardian]
- Real Madrid preparing to present David De Gea at the Bernabeu this Tuesday [AS]
- Van Gaal confirms that Januzaj is out of Swansea v Manchester United (Video)
- Louis van Gaal looking forward to meeting ‘old friends’ when Manchester Uni...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...