Wolfsburg paper says Man Utd have put in concrete offer for Ricardo Rodriguez
Do Manchester United need another left back?
Unlikely, considering Luke Shaw arrived at Old Trafford for big money earlier this summer, but there are suggestions that Patrice Evra could be moved on and Louis van Gaal does like young players…
Swiss left back Ricardo Rodriguez impressed during the World Cup, just after playing 34 games for Wolfsburg in the Bundesliga.
Today, local paper Wolfsburger Allgemeine report that Manchester United have made a “concrete offer” for Ricardo Rodriguez.
A number of big clubs were interested in Rodriguez, but Manchester United are the first side to make their move.
Ricardo Rodriguez was hugely impressive for Switzerland in their second round World Cup defeat to Argentina.
The 21-year-old won possession in the defensive third (11) vs Argentina more times than any other player has in a World Cup 2014 game.
Watch Live Stream
- AS Monaco name their price for Manchester United target Fabinho [Sun]August 26, 2016
- Hull v Man United: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsAugust 26, 2016
- Europa League draw brings Fenerbahce striker Robin van Persie back to Old Trafford [Tweets]August 26, 2016
- Valencia are talking to Manchester United about a €12 million deal for Marcos Rojo [DP]August 25, 2016
- Chelsea target a top class Bundesliga based left back [Mirror]August 19, 2016
- Wolfsburg fine Arsenal target Julian Draxler €100,000 for his Wantaway Interview [Bild]August 6, 2016
- Arsenal will need to pay £50m to prise Julian Draxler away from Wolfsburg [Mirror]August 3, 2016
- Bad news for Arsenal: Wolfsburg release official statement on Julian Draxler’s futureAugust 3, 2016