Wolfsburg paper says Man Utd have put in concrete offer for Ricardo Rodriguez
Do Manchester United need another left back?
Unlikely, considering Luke Shaw arrived at Old Trafford for big money earlier this summer, but there are suggestions that Patrice Evra could be moved on and Louis van Gaal does like young players…
Swiss left back Ricardo Rodriguez impressed during the World Cup, just after playing 34 games for Wolfsburg in the Bundesliga.
Today, local paper Wolfsburger Allgemeine report that Manchester United have made a “concrete offer” for Ricardo Rodriguez.
A number of big clubs were interested in Rodriguez, but Manchester United are the first side to make their move.
Ricardo Rodriguez was hugely impressive for Switzerland in their second round World Cup defeat to Argentina.
The 21-year-old won possession in the defensive third (11) vs Argentina more times than any other player has in a World Cup 2014 game.
Watch Live Stream
- Paul Pogba’s move to Manchester United deemed ‘a formality’ [Times]July 30, 2016
- Well Duh: Mail write unbelievably obvious story about Sir Alex Ferguson & Paul PogbaJuly 30, 2016
- Paul Pogba to Man United & John Stones to Man City are virtually done deals (BBC Audio)July 30, 2016
- Paul Pogba signs a Man United fan’s shirt with ‘Pogba 6’ on the back [Instagram]July 30, 2016
- Arsenal can sign Wolfsburg’s Julian Draxler for €60 million [Jan Aage Fjortoft]July 11, 2016
- Rumour: Arsenal offer Wolfsburg €50m for Julian Draxler [ESPN]July 7, 2016
- Man United make a move to secure Henrikh Mkhitaryan’s back-up option [Star]June 25, 2016
- Arsenal must trigger €25m release clause for Wolfsburg’s Ricardo Rodriguez [Kicker]June 23, 2016