Wolfsburg paper says Man Utd have put in concrete offer for Ricardo Rodriguez
Do Manchester United need another left back?
Unlikely, considering Luke Shaw arrived at Old Trafford for big money earlier this summer, but there are suggestions that Patrice Evra could be moved on and Louis van Gaal does like young players…
Swiss left back Ricardo Rodriguez impressed during the World Cup, just after playing 34 games for Wolfsburg in the Bundesliga.
Today, local paper Wolfsburger Allgemeine report that Manchester United have made a “concrete offer” for Ricardo Rodriguez.
A number of big clubs were interested in Rodriguez, but Manchester United are the first side to make their move.
Ricardo Rodriguez was hugely impressive for Switzerland in their second round World Cup defeat to Argentina.
The 21-year-old won possession in the defensive third (11) vs Argentina more times than any other player has in a World Cup 2014 game.
- Legendary Man United flop Bebe isn’t ruling out a return to the club (Quotes)
- Man United legend Sir Alex Ferguson backs Wayne Rooney to find form (Quotes)
- Man United star Juan Mata says club must improve after recent wobble [Mirror]
- Fail: Adidas screw up their Man United retro kit promo as model wears Chelsea tracksuit...
- Hecking gets heckled: Wolfsburg coach had to sit with Gladbach fans (Video)
- Man United’s U19s draw 1-1 with Wolfsburg in the UEFA Youth League (Video)
- How did they win? Man United crazy team sheet v Wolfsburg from 2009
- Man United captain Wayne Rooney destroyed on Twitter again after 2-1 win over Wolfsburg...