Wolfsburg paper says Man Utd have put in concrete offer for Ricardo Rodriguez
- July 7, 2014
Do Manchester United need another left back?
Unlikely, considering Luke Shaw arrived at Old Trafford for big money earlier this summer, but there are suggestions that Patrice Evra could be moved on and Louis van Gaal does like young players…
Swiss left back Ricardo Rodriguez impressed during the World Cup, just after playing 34 games for Wolfsburg in the Bundesliga.
Today, local paper Wolfsburger Allgemeine report that Manchester United have made a “concrete offer” for Ricardo Rodriguez.
A number of big clubs were interested in Rodriguez, but Manchester United are the first side to make their move.
Ricardo Rodriguez was hugely impressive for Switzerland in their second round World Cup defeat to Argentina.
The 21-year-old won possession in the defensive third (11) vs Argentina more times than any other player has in a World Cup 2014 game.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]