Wolfsburg paper says Man Utd have put in concrete offer for Ricardo Rodriguez
Do Manchester United need another left back?
Unlikely, considering Luke Shaw arrived at Old Trafford for big money earlier this summer, but there are suggestions that Patrice Evra could be moved on and Louis van Gaal does like young players…
Swiss left back Ricardo Rodriguez impressed during the World Cup, just after playing 34 games for Wolfsburg in the Bundesliga.
Today, local paper Wolfsburger Allgemeine report that Manchester United have made a “concrete offer” for Ricardo Rodriguez.
A number of big clubs were interested in Rodriguez, but Manchester United are the first side to make their move.
Ricardo Rodriguez was hugely impressive for Switzerland in their second round World Cup defeat to Argentina.
The 21-year-old won possession in the defensive third (11) vs Argentina more times than any other player has in a World Cup 2014 game.
Watch Live Stream
- Mino Raiola’s exact payday from Paul Pogba’s move to Man United is revealed to Juve’s shareholdersOctober 25, 2016
- Rap Battle: Pep Guardiola vs Jose Mourinho (video)October 25, 2016
- Rumours of a Rooney-Rashford Man United bust up emerge in The SunOctober 25, 2016
- Liverpool, Chelsea & 88 other scouts watch 17-year-old Alexander Isak in action [Expressen]October 25, 2016
- Memphis Depay could leave Manchester United for the Bundesliga in January [Bild]October 15, 2016
- Next time Julian Draxler is linked with Arsenal, remember this [Kicker]September 26, 2016
- Ricardo Rodriguez explains why he didn’t join Chelsea or Arsenal [Blick]September 11, 2016
- Spurs have told Wolfsburg their price for Heung-Min Son [Bild]September 6, 2016