Wolfsburg agree contract with Chelsea’s Kevin De Bruyne; Clubs close to agreement [Wolfsburger Nachrichten]
- January 10, 2014
Chelsea attacking midfielder Kevin De Bruyne appears to be very close to a permanent move to German side Wolfsburg.
The Belgian youngster has been very much on the periphery at Stamford Bridge this season and a January move seemed inevitable from the start.
Having spent last year on loan at Werder Bremen, De Bruyne has already proven himself in the Bundesliga and a number of sides were reportedly in for him.
According to local German newspaper Wolfsburger Nachrichten, De Bruyne has agreed a contract with Wolfsburg but the clubs are yet to finalise the transfer fee.
A figure of £18m has been reported in the media this week.
Wolfsburg Sporting Director Klaus Allofs today said “The fact that we (Wolfsburg & Chelsea) continue to talk to each other, shows that our ideas are not so far apart”.
- Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas faffs about on a segway [Video]
- Didier Drogba speaks to Rio Ferdinand about two very different Champions League finals ...
- Leaked: Chelsea’s brand new home kit for the 15/16 season [Pictures]
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba reveals his toughest ever opponents to Rio Ferdinand [Video]
- Barcelona could announce the signing of Chelsea target Arda Turan today [AS]
- Nathan becomes the latest Chelsea player to join Vitesse on loan [De Telegraaf]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi