Win tickets to Manchester City v Newcastle & a copy of FIFA 14!!!
- August 14, 2013
EA SPORTS™, the Official Sports Technology Partner of the Barclays Premier League, has teamed up with 101 Great Goals to offer one lucky reader a pair of tickets to Manchester City v Newcastle on Monday 19th August.
The winner will also receive a copy of FIFA 14, when it is released on the 27th September.
EA SPORTS is the proud sponsor of the Player Performance Index.
The EA SPORTS Player Performance Index is the Barclays Premier League’s official statistical index of all 20 Barclays Premier League teams.
The EA SPORTS Team of the Week will be available at: www.PremierLeague.com/EASPORTSPlayerPerformanceIndex after each round of the Barclays Premier League.
The team will be based on ratings from the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index.
To win a pair of tickets for Manchester City v Newcastle and a copy of FIFA 14 answer the following…
Question: Which club did new Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini coach before arriving at the Etihad?
Email email@example.com with the answer!
*EA SPORTS FIFA 14 is out on Friday 27th September available for Xbox 360 and PS3
Competition t’s and c’s:
1. All entries must be received by 00:01 on Thursday 15th August 2013
2. One entry per household. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
3. The winner will receive the following prize:
a. Pair of tickets in home allocation to local team’s fixture
b. Prize to include 1 x copy of EA SPORTS’ FIFA 14 video game (once released on September 27th) for the console of their choice (Xbox 360 or PS3)
4. The prize winner and guest are responsible for their own travel arrangements.
5. There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is non-refundable and non transferable.
6. EA SPORTS will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond EA SPORTS reasonable control.
7. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by EA SPORTS for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow EA SPORTS to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
8. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this competition.
- Manchester City contradict Manuel Pellegrini by selling Marcos Lopes to Monaco
- Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini remains tight-lipped on Kevin De Bruyne deal (Video)
- Peter Schmeichel’s priceless reaction to being told he has affinity with Manchest...
- Rio Ferdinand: Man City, more than Chelsea, seem primed for a good season in the Champi...
- Confirmed pots for Thursday’s UCL draw ft. Man United & Arsenal in pot 2 [Gr...
- Done Deal: Man City sign Kevin De Bruyne from Wolfsburg for a fee of at least €80m [Bild]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...