Win a pair of tickets to Sunderland v Reading & a copy of FIFA13
- December 6, 2012
EA SPORTS™, the Official Sports Technology Partner of the Barclays Premier League, has teamed up with 101 Great Goals to offer one lucky reader a pair of tickets to Sunderland’s match with Reading on Tuesday.
The winner will also receive a copy of FIFA 13.
Both Sunderland and Reading face a quick turnaround after their respective games on Saturday against Chelsea and Southampton.
With both sides in the relegation battle this is a key fixture as they look to utilise their game in hand to aid their fight against the dreaded drop.
This fixture was due to be played in August but was called off due to a waterlogged pitch after torrential rain in the north-east.
To win a pair of tickets to Sunderland v Reading and FIFA 13 answer the following question:
How many points currently separate Reading and Sunderland in the Premier League table?
Send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org – winner will be notified by Friday 2pm Uk time.
* Please note this competition is only available for UK residents.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi