- Ex-Miss Chile claims Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez texted her behind his girlfriend’s back [Daily Mail]
- Brendan Rodgers: One moment could change Liverpool’s season [video]
- French side loses 20-0 after keeper leaves game to birth his cow, replaced by 61-year-old president
- Honorary Bayern president Franz Beckenbauer on Liverpool target Shaqiri: ‘He can probably go’
- “We’re gonna win the CL”: Man City fan says Yaya Toure must be benched after 3-2 win v Bayern [Video]
Win a pair of tickets to Sunderland v Reading & a copy of FIFA13
EA SPORTS™, the Official Sports Technology Partner of the Barclays Premier League, has teamed up with 101 Great Goals to offer one lucky reader a pair of tickets to Sunderland’s match with Reading on Tuesday.
The winner will also receive a copy of FIFA 13.
Both Sunderland and Reading face a quick turnaround after their respective games on Saturday against Chelsea and Southampton.
With both sides in the relegation battle this is a key fixture as they look to utilise their game in hand to aid their fight against the dreaded drop.
This fixture was due to be played in August but was called off due to a waterlogged pitch after torrential rain in the north-east.
To win a pair of tickets to Sunderland v Reading and FIFA 13 answer the following question:
How many points currently separate Reading and Sunderland in the Premier League table?
Send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org – winner will be notified by Friday 2pm Uk time.
* Please note this competition is only available for UK residents.
- Updated: December 6, 2012