Win a pair of tickets to Sunderland v Reading & a copy of FIFA13
- December 6, 2012
EA SPORTS™, the Official Sports Technology Partner of the Barclays Premier League, has teamed up with 101 Great Goals to offer one lucky reader a pair of tickets to Sunderland’s match with Reading on Tuesday.
The winner will also receive a copy of FIFA 13.
Both Sunderland and Reading face a quick turnaround after their respective games on Saturday against Chelsea and Southampton.
With both sides in the relegation battle this is a key fixture as they look to utilise their game in hand to aid their fight against the dreaded drop.
This fixture was due to be played in August but was called off due to a waterlogged pitch after torrential rain in the north-east.
To win a pair of tickets to Sunderland v Reading and FIFA 13 answer the following question:
How many points currently separate Reading and Sunderland in the Premier League table?
Send your answer to email@example.com – winner will be notified by Friday 2pm Uk time.
* Please note this competition is only available for UK residents.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...