Win a pair of PUMA Kings signed by Manchester United’s Michael Carrick
- January 25, 2013
PUMA has teamed up with 101 Great Goals to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a pair of signed PUMA Kings, as worn by Manchester United’s, Michael Carrick
Midfield maestro, Michael Carrick, has been the controlling force behind Manchester United’s brilliant season so far, which seems them sitting top of the Barclays Premier League.
Michael Carrick is a control freak who wears the PUMA King. It’s in his nature to be in control of the football. Against Liverpool recently, he had 128 touches of the ball in 90 minutes.
PUMA Kings are made from super soft premium leather, with a shorter perforated tongue designed for a smooth surface and lightweight fit. PUMA Kings have a tough external heel counter to protect and alleviate pressure on the Achilles.
The Kings new stud configuration gives great grip on the pitch, and the lightweight Pebax outsole reduces the weight of the boot, so your feet can respond quickly to the flight of the ball. PUMA Kings are available now from www.prodirectsoccer.com (RRP £135).
To win a pair of signed boots, simply watch this video of Michael talking about what makes his Kings so suited to his game, and email 101GreatGoals[@]gmail.com to tell us what is written on his T-shirt?
A) What’s in Your Nature?
B) What’s in Your Boots?
C) What’s in the Dressing Room?
Michael Carrick is a control freak, but what’s in your nature? Head to facebook.com/PUMAfootball and find out which PUMA boot matches your game.
(Terms & Conditions below the fold.)
Terms & Conditions:
1. All entries must be received by Saturday January 26th
2. Competition is open to UK residents only
3. One entry per household. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified
4. Boots are pre-signed, and as such PUMA are unable to facilitate specific size requests or personalised messages
5. There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is non-refundable and non transferable
6. PUMA® will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond PUMA®’s reasonable control.
7. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by PUMA® for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow PUMA® to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
8. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this competition.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...