Willy Caballero (Malaga) made an incredible 95th minute save to deny Atletico Madrid the title [Vine & GIF]
- May 11, 2014
Because Barcelona could only manage a draw, Atletico Madrid could’ve won the title today with a win at home to Malaga.
However they could only manage a 1-1 draw, largely thanks to the heroics of Malaga keeper Willy Caballero.
In the 95th minute, Adrian curled in a shot which seemed destined for the top corner.
Caballero somehow flew over and tipped it around the post, meaning the title will be decided on the final day as Atletico Madrid travel to Barcelona.
- Atletico Madrid’s Luciano Vietto scores perfect Panenka v Sagan Tosu (Video)
- Not Ideal: Stefan Savic scores unfortunate own goal on Atletico Madrid debut (Video)
- Olimpico: Atletico midfielder Koke scores directly from corner kick versus Sagan Tosu (...
- Still Got It: Diego Simeone pulls off neat rainbow flick in Atletico Madrid training (V...
- Fernando Torres scores for Atletico Madrid at Real Oviedo (video)
- Chelsea confirm permanent sale of Filipe Luis to Atletico Madrid; Reported fee of £11.3m
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi