Willy Caballero (Malaga) made an incredible 95th minute save to deny Atletico Madrid the title [Vine & GIF]
- May 11, 2014
Because Barcelona could only manage a draw, Atletico Madrid could’ve won the title today with a win at home to Malaga.
However they could only manage a 1-1 draw, largely thanks to the heroics of Malaga keeper Willy Caballero.
In the 95th minute, Adrian curled in a shot which seemed destined for the top corner.
Caballero somehow flew over and tipped it around the post, meaning the title will be decided on the final day as Atletico Madrid travel to Barcelona.
- Atletico Madrid post English video of Raul Garcia’s tear-fuelled farewell presser...
- Raul Garcia broke down in tears at his Atletico Madrid farewell press conference (Video)
- Golazo: Jackson Martinez scores his first goal for Atletico Madrid v Sevilla (Videos)
- Atletico’s Antoine Griezmann pulls off brilliant improvisational assist for Koke ...
- Chelsea’s Diego Costa met up with Atletico chief exec Miguel Angel Gil in Ibiza, ...
- Man United linked to Antoine Griezmann after Chelsea pinch Pedro [Daily Mail]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...