Willian to Spurs OFF; Mourinho could unveil him as a Chelsea player today [Guardian]
Wow! What? How has this happened?
Liverpool and Spurs had fought over Willian’s signature before Spurs managed to eventually bring him to White Hart Lane to complete his medical.
Now The Guardian are reporting the Anzhi man’s move to Spurs is off, with Chelsea tabling a last minute bid for the Brazilian star.
Willian is reportedly no longer interested in a move to Spurs with Chelsea’s Jose Mourinho possibly pulling off a crazy last minute hijacking.
No doubt this story has still got a couple of twists and turns left in it.
This could also put Gareth Bale’s transfer to Real Madrid in jeopardy. Madness.
UPDATE: In his Friday press conference Jose Mourinho confirmed Willian had chosen Chelsea over Spurs.
Watch Live Stream
- Man City v Chelsea is the game of the weekend and here’s the stats previewDecember 2, 2016
- Chelsea boss Conte says letting Kevin De Bruyne go was a massive mistakeDecember 2, 2016
- Arsenal now ahead of Liverpool in the race for Welsh wonderkid AmpaduDecember 2, 2016
- League leaders Chelsea dominate the Premier League awards for NovemberDecember 2, 2016
- Massive fitness boost for Tottenham Hotspur as Alderweireld pictured trainingDecember 2, 2016
- Eljero Elia warned Man United flop Memphis to use Spurs as ‘stepping stone’December 2, 2016
- Done deal: Harry Kane agrees a mega new Tottenham contract with record wages (Video)December 1, 2016
- Leicester’s Riyad Mahrez makes fun of Tottenham over last season’s collapse (Video)November 30, 2016
- Man United’s Jose Mourinho plans to rescue a Chelsea star in January [Star & Express]November 25, 2016
- Eden Hazard beats Willian in a cool new 3 v 3 game in Chelsea training (Video)November 23, 2016
- Where’s Willian? Chelsea fans wonder about the Brazilian’s future after Boro omission [Tweets]November 20, 2016
- Where’s Willian? Rumours fly about the Chelsea star’s whereabouts v EvertonNovember 5, 2016