- Didier Drogba eats Mark Schwarzer’s Aussie Vegemite on Chelsea TV [Video]
- Manchester United plan to sell Di Maria to PSG in order to fund Gareth Bale transfer (!) [Express]
- Wigan chairman Dave Whelan facing FA probe over ‘Jews love money’ remark [Backpages]
- Gee Willickers! DC Comics block Valencia’s bat logo registration due to Batman similarity
- Sheffield United release statement retracting decision to allow Ched Evans train
Willian is shaving off his Afro ahead of Chelsea – Spurs
Willian is getting ready for war in tomorrow’s London derby against Tottenham.
With Willian having rejected Spurs for Chelsea last summer – indeed, having jilted Spurs at the altar! – the Brazilian appears to be gearing up for a big one tomorrow, by having his Afro shaved off for a tight shaved head look.
There goes Marcelo’s plans for a Jackson 5 tribute act.
- Updated: March 7, 2014