- Everton boss Roberto Martinez: ‘Papiss Cisse’s elbow was unacceptable, he went to hurt Coleman’ [Video]
- Newcastle No2 John Carver: ‘I was eating a pie when Alan Pardew asked me to do press conference’
- Van Gaal’s very Van Gaal response to being asked about Manchester United’s January transfer policy [Vine]
- Arsene Wenger: ‘It was Santi Cazorla’s turn to take penalty, Alexis Sanchez accepted it’ [Video]
- Keith Millen: ‘I am ready to take over as full time Crystal Palace boss, players respect me’ [Video]
Wilfried Zaha went clubbing till 4am in Croydon the night before Man United played Arsenal [Instagram Video]
Manchester United play Arsenal at Old Trafford today & Wilfred Zaha was out till 4am in Shooshh Croydon last night? Logic? #ChillingOnBench
— Tyler Chambers (@TylerChambers_) November 10, 2013
Well played Zaha who was clubbing at Shooshh club in Croydon all of last night.
— AFC Academy (@AFCAcademy) November 10, 2013
Wilfried Zaha wasn’t in the Manchester United squad for the Red Devils 1-0 win over Arsenal last weekend in the Premier League, and we presume the forward knew that he was going to miss the Gunners game considering he was reportedly out until 4am last Saturday night.
November 10th was Zaha’s 21st birthday, and the Man United winger celebrated in in home town of Croydon in south London’s Shooshh nightclub.
Shooshh has since posted a video onto Instagram showing Zaha dancing on stage in their venue as he enjoyed his birthday bash.
Presuming David Moyes had sanctioned Zaha’s night off, there is clearly nothing wrong with the young United player having fun on his birthday, yet the video comes about in the same week as photos of Zaha smoking have come online, and that has made it easy for some people to start painting the England U21 star as an unfocused party boy.
Video of Wilfried Zaha danicng the night away before Manchester v Arsenal is below (note, the original Instagram video has been deleted).
- Updated: November 15, 2013