Wilfried Zaha stormed out of Manchester United meeting after David Moyes blocked loan move [Goal]
- January 17, 2014
Goal.com claim an exclusive on a bust-up between David Moyes and Wilfried Zaha at Manchester United HQ today, which culminated in the player storming out after a ‘heated exchanged’ with club officials.
Greg Stobart claims that sources have informed him that Zaha furiously stormed out of a meeting when he was told that David Moyes had decided to veto his loan move at the 11th hour, due to Ashley Young’s prolonged injury setback.
A loan which would give Zaha much-needed game time looked imminent, to either Newcastle or Cardiff, but when he was surprisingly told out of the blue that it would not be happening, Zaha is believed to have taken the news pretty badly to say the least.
So it’s all happy families at Man United then…
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...