- Cristiano Ronaldo v Lionel Messi | Battle Of The YouTube Comments [TalkSport]
- West Ham boss Sam Allardyce tells off reporter: Don’t ask me insulting questions [Video]
- Throwback Thursday! Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere scores his first Premier League goal [Video]
- Paddy McNair’s Wikipedia page briefly altered after injuring Jack Wilshere
- Arsenal team up with Citroen to prank Danny Welbeck, Santi Cazorla and Aaron Ramsey [Video]
Wilfried Zaha stormed out of Manchester United meeting after David Moyes blocked loan move [Goal]
Goal.com claim an exclusive on a bust-up between David Moyes and Wilfried Zaha at Manchester United HQ today, which culminated in the player storming out after a ‘heated exchanged’ with club officials.
Greg Stobart claims that sources have informed him that Zaha furiously stormed out of a meeting when he was told that David Moyes had decided to veto his loan move at the 11th hour, due to Ashley Young’s prolonged injury setback.
A loan which would give Zaha much-needed game time looked imminent, to either Newcastle or Cardiff, but when he was surprisingly told out of the blue that it would not be happening, Zaha is believed to have taken the news pretty badly to say the least.
So it’s all happy families at Man United then…
- Updated: January 17, 2014