- Diego Simeone says Barcelona’s Leo Messi is better than Ronaldo, Bale & Benzema combined
- Neymar at the double as Barcelona win 3-2 at Atletico Madrid [Highlights]
- Porto star Jackson Martinez nets Zlatan-esque backheel volley golazo [Vine & GIF]
- Troll! Juanfran showed Barcelona’s Neymar 7 fingers, referencing 7-1 loss to Germany [Video]
- Christian Eriksen (Spurs) inch perfect free kick golazo v Sheffield United [GIF]
Wilfried Zaha stormed out of Manchester United meeting after David Moyes blocked loan move [Goal]
Goal.com claim an exclusive on a bust-up between David Moyes and Wilfried Zaha at Manchester United HQ today, which culminated in the player storming out after a ‘heated exchanged’ with club officials.
Greg Stobart claims that sources have informed him that Zaha furiously stormed out of a meeting when he was told that David Moyes had decided to veto his loan move at the 11th hour, due to Ashley Young’s prolonged injury setback.
A loan which would give Zaha much-needed game time looked imminent, to either Newcastle or Cardiff, but when he was surprisingly told out of the blue that it would not be happening, Zaha is believed to have taken the news pretty badly to say the least.
So it’s all happy families at Man United then…
- Updated: January 17, 2014