Wilfried Zaha stormed out of Manchester United meeting after David Moyes blocked loan move [Goal]
- January 17, 2014
Goal.com claim an exclusive on a bust-up between David Moyes and Wilfried Zaha at Manchester United HQ today, which culminated in the player storming out after a ‘heated exchanged’ with club officials.
Greg Stobart claims that sources have informed him that Zaha furiously stormed out of a meeting when he was told that David Moyes had decided to veto his loan move at the 11th hour, due to Ashley Young’s prolonged injury setback.
A loan which would give Zaha much-needed game time looked imminent, to either Newcastle or Cardiff, but when he was surprisingly told out of the blue that it would not be happening, Zaha is believed to have taken the news pretty badly to say the least.
So it’s all happy families at Man United then…
- Sergio Ramos collects ICC trophy as Real Madrid captain
- Rio Ferdinand relives his header v Liverpool into the Stretford End on a holiday boat (...
- Sergio Ramos’ new Real Madrid deal is worth less than what Manchester United were...
- Man Utd’s Bastian Schweinsteiger pinged a lovely volley pass to Rooney v PSG (GIF)
- Watch Memphis Depay’s individual highlights for Man United v PSG (Video)
- Pedro’s move from Barcelona to Man United is matter of “when, not if”...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi