Wilfried Zaha and Alex Buttner posed in a Ryan Giggs mask to wish Man United teammate Happy Birthday [Pictures]
Legendary Manchester United winger Ryan Giggs today turns 40.
The landmark reached by few footballers is something youngsters should be in awe of as they embark on their Premier League careers.
On Friday morning, new Manchester United youngster Wilfried Zaha and Alexander Buttner wished Ryan Giggs happy birthday on Instagram.
They donned a Giggs mask for the picture.
Despite a rough start to his United career, Zaha will no doubt he hoping to follow in the footsteps of the Welsh wizard.
Watch Live Stream
- John Terry congratulates Chelsea team-mates on 4-0 win over Man United [Instagram]October 23, 2016
- Juan Mata admits Manchester United’s 4-0 defeat to Chelsea was painful (Video)October 23, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic slated for smiling after Man United’s 4-0 defeat v Chelsea [Tweets]October 23, 2016
- Eric Bailly suffers ‘really bad’ injury in Man United defeat at ChelseaOctober 23, 2016
- Ryan Giggs blasts Man United players attitude for swapping shirts at full-time after losing 4-0October 23, 2016
- Ryan Giggs says Jose Mourinho may have ‘confused’ Wayne RooneyOctober 12, 2016
- Man United legend Ryan Giggs doesn’t like SnapChat (Video)October 11, 2016
- Man United legend Ryan Giggs on why he rejected the Swansea job (video)October 9, 2016
- Andros Townsend & Wilfried Zaha play FIFA 17 & argue about their stats (Video)October 7, 2016
- Crystal Palace’s Wilfried Zaha was terrible for West Ham v Saints, say the SunSeptember 26, 2016
- Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha posts cryptic message on Instagram amid Spurs interestAugust 30, 2016
- Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish promises Wilfried Zaha won’t be sold to Spurs [Quotes]August 26, 2016