Wilfried Zaha and Alex Buttner posed in a Ryan Giggs mask to wish Man United teammate Happy Birthday [Pictures]
- November 29, 2013
Legendary Manchester United winger Ryan Giggs today turns 40.
The landmark reached by few footballers is something youngsters should be in awe of as they embark on their Premier League careers.
On Friday morning, new Manchester United youngster Wilfried Zaha and Alexander Buttner wished Ryan Giggs happy birthday on Instagram.
They donned a Giggs mask for the picture.
Despite a rough start to his United career, Zaha will no doubt he hoping to follow in the footsteps of the Welsh wizard.
- Man United fans slam Thiago Silva for claiming Angel Di Maria is joining a ‘bigge...
- Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas confirms Rafael’s arrival from Man United on Twi...
- Man United’s Ed Woodward to travel to Barcelona tomorrow to complete €30m Pedro d...
- Real Madrid are optimistic Sergio Ramos will sign a new deal, but Man United haven̵...
- Man United’s Angel Di Maria is in Doha for his PSG medical [Pictures]
- Marca predict David De Gea will move from Man United to Real Madrid this week
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi