Wigan release an official song ahead of their FA Cup semifinal v Arsenal ft Latics owner Dave Whelan [Video]
- April 2, 2014
On April 12th Wigan will return to Wembley in the FA Cup to take on Arsenal in the semifinal.
The Latics, who won last year’s competition beating Manchester City 1-0 in the final, have now released a new official song for their FA Cup tie against the Gunners, and the song, sung by local band Chonkinfeckle, is called “I’m from Wigan, me”.
Rather than featuring the Wigan players or manager Uwe Rosler, the Latics’ Wembley song includes a guest appearance from club owner Dave Whelan.
Unlikely to do well in the pop charts, listen to Wigan’s official song ahead of their FA Cup semifinal v Arsenal below.
- A young lad cheekily takes a corner during Altrincham’s friendly v Wigan [Officia...
- Lad pretends to be Sean Dyche, cons Grant Holt’s agent. Chats with Holt about Burnley m...
- Middlesbrough v Wigan: Watch a Live Stream of the Championship match
- Ex Liverpool man Jermaine Pennant scored 2 glorious free kicks in 5 minute spell for Wi...
- Dave Whelan trolls Leeds United fans during Goodbye speech at Wigan Athletic [Video]
- 5000 Leeds United fans & one dog enjoyed a 1-0 away win at Wigan [Picture]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi