Why was Samuel Eto’o pointing so furiously at Demba Ba after Chelsea opener v Man United?
- January 19, 2014
After Samuel Eto’o’s deflected effort gave Chelsea a 1-0 lead over Manchester United, Samuel Eto’o ran over to the Chelsea bench and pointed vociferously in the direction of Demba Ba.
The Senegal striker is not part of the Chelsea squad for the clash with Manchester United and appears to be rather disappointed at missing out again under Jose Mourinho.
Ba posted an Instagram picture, see below, expressing his disappointment at missing out on the big Premier League clash on Sunday.
Presumably Eto’o is keen to keep the spirits of Ba up – after all the Senegal striker could be important for the Blues in the run-in…
Or, perhaps Ba is set for a loan move that looked so likely in the summer?
- Guardian provide 15/16 season preview for Chelsea – How can they improve? (Video)
- Chelsea confirm permanent sale of Filipe Luis to Atletico Madrid; Reported fee of £11.3m
- Rafa Benitez’s wife trolls Jose Mourinho, says her husband cleans up his “m...
- Jose Mourinho pranks his Chelsea team at morning practice (Official Video)
- Branislav Ivanovic speaks of immense pride after being made Chelsea vice-captain [Offic...
- Incredible Odds: 10/1 Chelsea to win the 2015-16 Premier League!!!
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi