Why was Samuel Eto’o pointing so furiously at Demba Ba after Chelsea opener v Man United?
- January 19, 2014
After Samuel Eto’o’s deflected effort gave Chelsea a 1-0 lead over Manchester United, Samuel Eto’o ran over to the Chelsea bench and pointed vociferously in the direction of Demba Ba.
The Senegal striker is not part of the Chelsea squad for the clash with Manchester United and appears to be rather disappointed at missing out again under Jose Mourinho.
Ba posted an Instagram picture, see below, expressing his disappointment at missing out on the big Premier League clash on Sunday.
Presumably Eto’o is keen to keep the spirits of Ba up – after all the Senegal striker could be important for the Blues in the run-in…
Or, perhaps Ba is set for a loan move that looked so likely in the summer?
- Didier Drogba speaks to Rio Ferdinand about two very different Champions League finals ...
- Leaked: Chelsea’s brand new home kit for the 15/16 season [Pictures]
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba reveals his toughest ever opponents to Rio Ferdinand [Video]
- Barcelona could announce the signing of Chelsea target Arda Turan today [AS]
- Nathan becomes the latest Chelsea player to join Vitesse on loan [De Telegraaf]
- Drake scores a penalty past Chelsea legend Didier Drogba [Instagram video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi