Why was Samuel Eto’o pointing so furiously at Demba Ba after Chelsea opener v Man United?
- January 19, 2014
After Samuel Eto’o’s deflected effort gave Chelsea a 1-0 lead over Manchester United, Samuel Eto’o ran over to the Chelsea bench and pointed vociferously in the direction of Demba Ba.
The Senegal striker is not part of the Chelsea squad for the clash with Manchester United and appears to be rather disappointed at missing out again under Jose Mourinho.
Ba posted an Instagram picture, see below, expressing his disappointment at missing out on the big Premier League clash on Sunday.
Presumably Eto’o is keen to keep the spirits of Ba up – after all the Senegal striker could be important for the Blues in the run-in…
Or, perhaps Ba is set for a loan move that looked so likely in the summer?
- Chelsea closing in on the signing of Reading centre back Michael Hector [Sky Sports]
- Done Deal: Nantes defender Papy Djilobodji joins Chelsea [Tweet]
- Chelsea winger Victor Moses joins West Ham on season long loan
- Zlatan & Neymar move to Man United, Chelsea get confused trying to land Stones (44...
- Papy Djilobodji is currently undergoing a medical at Chelsea ahead of €3.5m move [20 Mi...
- Chelsea fans react to news of talks with Nantes for defender Papy Djilobodji [Di Marzio]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...