Why was Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil booed when he was subbed off for Germany?
- March 5, 2014
£42m Summer signing for Arsenal, Mesut Ozil’s transition from Real Madrid has not been as smooth as he would have hoped.
It started well at Arsenal but the German playmaker has struggled to make an impact on games in recent months.
Tonight, whilst playing for Germany, Ozil was subbed off in the 89th minute to the sound of boos from the German fans.
Its seems a little harsh from the Germany fans after Ozil did get the assist for the only goal of the game.
There are rumours the fans were booing the decision to take him off but that seems unlikely considering he was taken off in the 89th minute of a friendly.
- Arsenal’s Mathieu Flamini is talking to Bastia about a move [Eurosport]
- Raheem Sterling tops list of 20 most valuable youngsters ft. Man United & Arsenal ...
- No Sh*t Sherlock: Sky Sports rank Fergie 1st, Wenger 2nd in Best PL Manager study [Chart]
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil picks his Ultimate XI ft. 7 Real Madrid teammates & Ang...
- Ronald Koeman admits that Man United & Arsenal target Morgan Schneiderlin missed t...
- William Carvalho isn’t joining Arsenal, as Sporting boss Jorge Jesus says midfiel...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi