Why was Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil booed when he was subbed off for Germany?
£42m Summer signing for Arsenal, Mesut Ozil’s transition from Real Madrid has not been as smooth as he would have hoped.
It started well at Arsenal but the German playmaker has struggled to make an impact on games in recent months.
Tonight, whilst playing for Germany, Ozil was subbed off in the 89th minute to the sound of boos from the German fans.
Its seems a little harsh from the Germany fans after Ozil did get the assist for the only goal of the game.
There are rumours the fans were booing the decision to take him off but that seems unlikely considering he was taken off in the 89th minute of a friendly.
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez scores again, for Chile in 2-0 win over Brazil (official...
- The Premier League team of the season so far
- EPL Wacky Races: Arsenal shoot down Man United, the end for Brendan Rodgers & Dick...
- Arsenal loanee Wellington Silva wears a GoPro on his head, records Bolton training (Video)
- Roy Keane makes a menacing phone call to Thomas Muller in funny Taken parody (Video)
- Eamon Dunphy accuses Germany of being ‘arrogant’ after Ireland defeat (Video)
- Bookies offer giant odds on Germany beating Ireland & the Scotland-Poland match
- Side-by-side comparison: Messi v Mexico & Gotze v Argentina (videos)
- Mesut Ozil: Arsenal can beat Bayern & also win the Premier League this season [BILD]
- Ex Spurs boss Harry Redknapp blasts Mesut Ozil’s recent Arsenal performances as &...
- Arsenal fan slams Theo Walcott & Mesut Ozil after 3-2 defeat; Wants manager sacked...
- Fans queue up to laud Mesut Ozil & Alexis Sanchez after Arsenal put five past Leic...