Why didn’t David Villa celebrate any of the Barcelona goals at Mallorca?
- November 13, 2012
In recent weeks, the Spanish (mainly Madrid based) press have speculated about the apparent personal problems between Lionel Messi and David Villa.
See Friday’s piece: Lionel Messi blasts David Villa for not passing, again (Celtic 2 – Barcelona 1).
Canal + have once again produced their in-depth analysis of the weekend’s La Liga matches and it appears that David Villa did not celebrate any of the four Barcelona goals at Mallorca.
Certainly, Villa did not celebrate with Lionel Messi at all and seemed reticent to join in with his delirious team mates after each goal.
Video, in Spanish, with particular focus on David Villa’s reaction to each Barcelona goal, on the video below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”258744″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi