Why didn’t David Villa celebrate any of the Barcelona goals at Mallorca?
- November 13, 2012
In recent weeks, the Spanish (mainly Madrid based) press have speculated about the apparent personal problems between Lionel Messi and David Villa.
See Friday’s piece: Lionel Messi blasts David Villa for not passing, again (Celtic 2 – Barcelona 1).
Canal + have once again produced their in-depth analysis of the weekend’s La Liga matches and it appears that David Villa did not celebrate any of the four Barcelona goals at Mallorca.
Certainly, Villa did not celebrate with Lionel Messi at all and seemed reticent to join in with his delirious team mates after each goal.
Video, in Spanish, with particular focus on David Villa’s reaction to each Barcelona goal, on the video below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”258744″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...