- Jose Mourinho urges Manchester City not to sack old foe Pellegrini [Sun]
- Jose Mourinho has an interesting theory to explain why Chelsea receive so much online hate [Video]
- 50% of Real Madrid fans want Gareth Bale to fill in for Marcelo at left-back [MARCA poll]
- David Luiz take note: Marcelo brilliantly blocks a nutmeg at Real Madrid training [Video]
- Christian Benteke gives a very ‘good’ pre-Liverpool interview…[Video]
Why didn’t David Villa celebrate any of the Barcelona goals at Mallorca?
- November 13, 2012
In recent weeks, the Spanish (mainly Madrid based) press have speculated about the apparent personal problems between Lionel Messi and David Villa.
See Friday’s piece: Lionel Messi blasts David Villa for not passing, again (Celtic 2 – Barcelona 1).
Canal + have once again produced their in-depth analysis of the weekend’s La Liga matches and it appears that David Villa did not celebrate any of the four Barcelona goals at Mallorca.
Certainly, Villa did not celebrate with Lionel Messi at all and seemed reticent to join in with his delirious team mates after each goal.
Video, in Spanish, with particular focus on David Villa’s reaction to each Barcelona goal, on the video below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”258744″]