- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
Why didn’t David Villa celebrate any of the Barcelona goals at Mallorca?
In recent weeks, the Spanish (mainly Madrid based) press have speculated about the apparent personal problems between Lionel Messi and David Villa.
See Friday’s piece: Lionel Messi blasts David Villa for not passing, again (Celtic 2 – Barcelona 1).
Canal + have once again produced their in-depth analysis of the weekend’s La Liga matches and it appears that David Villa did not celebrate any of the four Barcelona goals at Mallorca.
Certainly, Villa did not celebrate with Lionel Messi at all and seemed reticent to join in with his delirious team mates after each goal.
Video, in Spanish, with particular focus on David Villa’s reaction to each Barcelona goal, on the video below.
- Updated: November 13, 2012